Where?

So Maine and Alden is kidnapped, Are they together?
Let's find out!

Kidnapper: Well well well! Alden let me ask you a question? How to be you po! Haha!
Alden: Who are you! Where am i? What did you do with Maine?
Kidnapper: Okay first of all can you ask one by one! Cuz it's hard to answer many questions! Okay first of all I'm the kidnapper  and second of all you are in our secret place! And third of all we, Kidnapped Maine to!
Alden: Where is she?!
Kidnapper: Shut up! Boys Guard him i will be right back!

As the Kidnapper leaves he contacted the boys who got Maine!

Kidnapper: Mam, we got his boyfriend here what will we do next!
Telephone: Well! Just guard him i will talk to him later i will just talk to her GF very quickly!

So the Kidnapper end the call and leave! But who is the person in the phone? Let's call her "MAM" well while MAM is dealing with Maine let's see what are they talking about!

MAM: Hello there Maine!
Maine: Who are you?
MAM:  Well im just a lonely girl always wanting to have Alden! In my life! But you take him! Oops sorry for shouting on you!
Maine: Where is he?!
MAM: You know you shouldn't kidnapped you but we decided to kidnapped you because maybe you call a police and we will get jailed!
Maine: So why am i here!
MAM: Simple! We want you to die!
Maine: NOOOOOOOO!

While Maine is crying for her life MAM is leaving to meet Alden!

But what happend to the meeting to Alden and Lola Nidora!

Lola Nidora: Where is Alden! I said we will meet yesterday and still today he won't answer my calls! I better ask Maine where is Alden!

So Lola Nidora tried to contact her but there is no answers also! What will Lola Nidora will do!

So Lola Nidora is calling police and trying get help from others! But one day she got a mail!

Mail:

Dear, Nidora
                If you want to meet Alden and Maine you better go to this address *********** Madilim na Daan! That's the Address! We will give you Alden and Maine if you go here with 1 Billion Pesos! But when you call the police we will kill Maine and Alden! Okay! Hope to see you soon!
                                                                                                                           Sincerely, MAM

Lola Nidora: I need to go there fast!

Will Lola Nidora save Alden And Maine?

Too be continued..................