My Awkward Love Story: How I Ended up with my Best Friend

I'll upload the next part on friday okay??? read my other stories, please??? yay, story time!!!

*Prologue*

I woke up at 7:30 in the morning. The sun shining on my face, not too bright and just enough to make things so much clearer. The warmth of the yellow ray brought a smile to my face. Birds started chirping, the perfect beginning of a perfect day, after a perfect night. Memories of last night came back into my mind, as my smile widened. Who knew all those types of feelings for him were buried inside? I feel guilty though. All this time, he watched me go through hell over another boy, but he still stayed by my side when he didn't need to.

My thoughts broke when the arm around my naked body tightened around me, drawing me closer to him. "Good morning," he says. I smile.

"Good morning." I turn to look at his face, turning to see his messy brown hair sticking around everywhere in that weird sexy way. One of his eyes opened childishly, his mouth breaking into a smile as soon as he saw me. It made me flush at the small gesture, something no one else had ever made me do.

He pulled me closer and planted a small, lingering kiss on my lips, the type of kisses that are so small but memorable. My eyes closed shut as I felt the familiar tingles that spread throughout my entire body. The kiss ended all too soon. I opened my eyes and saw him there, as we just stared at each other. He pulled me to his strong chest, and that's where we stayed. His breathing got heavier, slower, huskier as he fell back to sleep.

This is my today. This is my future. This is the story of how I fell in love with my best friend.