2

Episode 1 Recap: Dilshad transported her blood to her both children, being both of safe and Ayaan paying the bill to the hospital and finally returns home to see their kids

Seeing Sanam and Seher and Haya watching Tom and and Jerry made others in the house very happy and have smile in their face. "I wish Abbu could see this happy movement". Zoya said with a fade smile. "Its ok, Zoya, but atlas your Abbu was here to see Sanam, Seher and Haya right?". Asad said. "And that Tanveer that tried to kill us and natch our property? I'm so happy that you Aayan called the police and got her arrested again". Asad said. 

"Ammi I have an idea that will work totally if we go outside the house, we need to disguise ourself, I mean we have to change mine, Asad's and Zoya's look...so even if that Billu Rani gets released we need to be careful and not let anyone know in Bhopal or anywhere else that the 3 of us are safe and sound, also in house if anyone come to our house for a visit without telling us...even if we are planning this in front of our daughters". Najma said.

"Hm...not a bad idea Tamater!". Asad, Zoya, Ayaan and Dilshad said in the sync. 

Peace returned home while everyone one was safe and sound.

15 Years Later in Bhopal

All the kids of the khan home and other have grown up and they are in high school while in TV when Dilshad turns it on, her first channel was the news (AAJ TAK). And all 3 girls were getting ready to go to school. And was about to leave the house when Zoya heard this coming through; 

News: Person standing near the court house. "Today after the 10 years of the rich family murder in Bhopal home. Tanveer Navaben Begum will be freed from jail and will able to go to her own house in 5 days". 

"Mr. Khan...Asad, once this billu rani be free from jail, I'm sure she will visit this house because she tried to kill us and the family here only  . So I have a plan that we all can make her face look scary. She killed my Abbu right, there will one day like that for herself only". Zoya said with the serious face and cute laugh. 

"Ammi!!Khala!!! Can you drop us to the school now!!! We are late!!!". Said 3 girls in sync. 

"Sanam! Seher and Haya! First here is your lunch box don't forget in the school last time and that day I had to go to the school and pick up the lunch from the guard!!!!". Najma said. 

A/N: kids from the season 2 of qubool hai will be presented age and grade that they are in

Sanam: 16 years old-- 9th grade

Seher: 15 years old-- 9th grade

Haya: 16 years old-- 10th grade

New Sanam (Rani)-- 15 years -- 9th grade

Aahil -- 16 years -- 10th grade

Reehan -- 16 years -- 10th grade

Reehat -- 16 years -- 10th grade

Faiz -- 15 years -- 9th grade

Continued to episode

Zoya dropped the girls to the school and went back home to finish her work aka. to her home to take care. 

Saturday 6:00pm

But meanwhile working she receives a text from Asad saying:

"Hey Beautiful!! Since tomorrow is our anniversary why don't we have a plan to do something?''.  

Zoya  chuckled when she saw that text and immediately called him.

"Hm...Mr. Khan! Are you trying to divert my mind so I wouldn't work?".

"Hm...Mrs. Zoya Ahmed Khan, are you saying that I'm not focusing in my work right now? Don't worry because I'm not and today is our 16th anniversary so I believe we should go outside and have some quality time to ourself". Asad smirkily said.

"Ok fine my sweet cudues, where do you want to go?". Zoya said in annoyed way.

"I was thinking why don't we go in a fine restaurant?". Zoya laughed

Dilshad, Najma and Girls spying on their conversation and enters the room

"Why are you guys going outside? why don't we invite our friends and family and have a small party and celebrate all together in this house!". Dilshad said.

"Ammi!! come on why don't we do that instead of going outside! Its fun that way!! Call Abbu and tell him that ". Seher said excitedly.

"But...I already told him where we are going and he is probably calling some restaurant that is great?". Zoya questioned. "Fine I will call". DIlshad said.

"But...Ammi...".

"Asad please cancel your appointment with the restaurant people because your spending your special occasion here in this house with us".

"But...fine I will come home and we will plan something". Asad said calm with thinking.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys sorry that it took 2 days to upload the episode plot. But I do hope that you guys liked it. Sorry if it not correctly grammar or spelling. If you guys want more information please let me know. 

I'm bringing a twist for the kids shipping if anyone wants to pair them and you readers can vote in the comment and I shall plan a plot according to that. 

And if you guys have an idea of songs to go along the episodes!!! please please let me know in the message/inbox.