King of Diamonds is big as hell.I've passed it alot of times when I go to Miami and stuff like that,it's so big it can fit a highschool in there.)

-------------------------
Meek pulled up into a big house in the Biscayne area and parked his Bentley on the sidewalk.

Nicki parked behind his car making sure she locked her doors.Being in Miami at nights can be dangerous.

"Don't say shit even I'd they come to you okay?"Meek said .He grabbed some type of duffle bag and carried it with him.

"I know meek damn"Nicki put her jacket on and changed her shoes from high heels to some Jordan's.

Meek opened the door and walked inside.Nicki was shocked to see naked women and a bunch of liquor everywhere.

"Aye shorty where you going"One man shouted.

"Damn baby"Another shouted.

"Hi my name is Joseline"A Spanish woman came up to her.

"Hi I'm Nicki"Joseline hugged Nicki and another Spanish Latino lady came towards them.

"Hi I'm Cardi B.Call me Cardi"She was wearing a black crop top,black laced heels,and some coochie cutters.

"I'm Nicki."Nicki hugged Cardi and went to go talk to them.

"Who you came with?"Cardi said sipping on her lemonade that had Grey Goose in it.

"Meek"Nicki grabbed her phone and saw a notification from instagram.She dismissed it and continued with the conversation.

Cardi,Nicki and Joseline all talked for about 10 minutes until Meek came from out of nowhere.

"Didn't I yell your ass to say with me?"Meek yelled with his eyes full of anger.

"I'm sorry meek"Nicki was scared and she didn't know what to do.

--------------------
Meek

"Why you don't listen damn"Meek grabbed Nicki's arm hard and it left a bruise.

She snatched it away quickly.

"Aye Meek she alright she was talking with us"Cardi said.

"Yeah she good ain't none of these niggas man enough to touch her with us by her"Joseline said side eyeing the chasers.

"Shut the Fuck up Joseline"Deen said.

"chico no me deja venir por allí y el pop que culo"Joseline said back rolling her eyes.

"Damn Joseline "Nicki said laughing knowing what she meant.

"Girl you funny"Cardi said.

"He know not to play with me though he asked for that shit"Joseline grabbed her bag and headed for the door.

"Bye y'all"She walked out the door.

"Next time tell me where you at okay"Meek said walking out the house with Cardi and Nicki behind him.

"Okay bye Nicki give me your number though so we could hang out girl"Cardi gave Nicki her phone they exchanged numbers.

"Bye boo"

"Bye"

Meek started his car up and called Nicki on her phone.

"Hello Meek what?"Nicki answered and got in her car.

"Ima follow you to your house and get your things we leaving tonight"Meek said pulling up a little bit more so Nicki could get out the cramped parking spot.

"But I thought we was leaving tomorrow"Nicki whined.She put the keys in the car and lowered the music down a bit.

"I said we leaving tonight damn"Meek hung up and turned his music up.Boyz I'm the hood started playing loudly .

Nicki pulled off and headed towards the turnpike since it was much quicker.

"Sorry my honor if I was too arrogant,the money was staggering" Meek rapped the whole verse and stepped to where it talked about Papi.

"All that shit I put Papi through yo"Meek said speeding down the southbound lane to Nicki's apartment.

------------------------
Nicki
Her Apartment

"Damn Nicki where you at?"Meek yelled In the living room.

"Aye don't fucking talk to me.You fucking got a attitude problem.The Fuck gotten into you?"Nicki said grabbing her bags and the boxes she had of her personal items.

Her house was stripped clean.Every painting,the TV,her clothes,and sheets came with her.Everything.

"Stop that shit you taking too long"Meek said propping his leg on the table that came with the apartment.

"Get your shit off the table"Nicki yelled."It's not like your helping me Rihmeek"She struggled with the boxes heading out the door.

"Well you didn't ask"Meek said grabbing three boxes from her leaving her with only 1 and a suitcase.

"Thankyou"Nicki said locking the door and clicking the elevator button.

"Whatever"Meek said .He had a serious attitude lroblem which Nicki didn't know where it came from.

"The Fuck is your problem acting like somebody pissed in your syrup this morning.You known what don't fucking speak to me since your acting like a bitch"Nicki said.She didn't know she shouldn't have said that because it triggered a nerve.

"What the Fuck you just called me?"Meek grabbed her throat and squeezed it tighter.

"Meek let me go"Nicki kicked him in the place where it didn't shine and ran out the elevator at a perfect timing.

Nicki only had her phone and her suitcase everything was with meek basically.

She dialed Cardi even though they just met to pick her up.Cardi didn't live that far down the stree so in a matter of minutes,Cardis car pulled up.

"Thankyou so much Cardi "Nicki said with tears rolling slowly down her eyes.

"No problem boo.We got to look out for each other"Nicki wiped her eyes and listened to 'Gangsta Bitch Music Volume 1' that was blasting through the speakers.

"Ran down on that bitch twice"Cardi sung poking Nicki in her arm trying to cheer her up.

"If a bitch beef with me we Gon beef foreva"Nicki sung smiling.She was starting to loosen up a bit.

"Silly motherfucker,who raised you?"Cardi said pointing to Nicki to sing the next line.

"A nigga with a pussy so disgraceful"Nicki said laughing with her tongue out.

"Tell me all the shit that happened when we get to my house bitch"Cardi said in her Dominican accent.

"Okay"Nicki rolled her eyes and looked at the car passing by .

----------------
Wasn't gansta bitch music volume 1 fire though?Them shits was lit asf anyways this story thriving so Ima keep updating when I see comments roll in😃
-nicslays💜💛💚