I have to do this....

Bella Pov

I can't believe my three mates are Niklaus, Kol, and Damon. 

" Damon?" I ask

" Yeah, Bella?" He says, looking at me.

I sigh " Why didn't you tell me you loved me in 1864?" I ask.

" Bella, I didn't know you were my mate." He says. I guess I understand that.

Mother comes in and is with Halley. 

" Why are the hell are you here Halley?" Klaus asks.

" Well Niklaus, me and Mary ( Her mother) are taking all three of you somewhere." Halley says.

Next thing we see is a patch of smoke.

TIIIIIMMMMEEEEEEE SKKKKIIIIIPPPPPPP

I wake up tied to a chair. I look around and see my mates. We are all facing each other. 

" Niklaus, Kol, Damon?" I say.

They all wake up. 

" Bella? Are you okay?" they all ask frantically.

" Shes okay. But not for long." Mother says.

" Mom, why are you doing this?" I ask, crying

" Well Bella, You may not know this, but I was a witch. Then, you decided to bite me and change me. It took my powers away." She says.

I remember that day. My blood lust was so strong. I couldn't help it. 

" Mother, don't hurt my mates. They did nothing.'' I say.

" Oh I know. And I'm sorry they have to watch you die. But Halley wants Niklaus. Damon and Kol are just here to see you die." She says.

I start crying. Damon tries to get out. He successfully does. " How did you do that?" Mother asks.

" Well, I always have a pocket knife in my back pocket so I just cut the rope with that." He says, smirking.

He quickly unties us all. " Dammit! Mary its 2 originals! We will die!" Halley says.

" Well Halley, you deserve it. " I grab her by the throat and push her against a wall.

I bite her neck and she screams. Mother tries to get me off of her. But theres a wooden stake next to me. I stab her in the heart.

I fall to my knees. " I killed my own mother." I cry.

Kol goes and kills Halley. Then my mates come and hug me.

" Baby, its okay. You had to." Damon says.

Kol speaks up. " Honey, you saved us all." 

" Love, Its okay. We are all okay." Klaus says.

" I want to go home. I want to see my son." I say

" Mother! I finally found you!" I look and see Marcellus.

" Marcellus, she tried to kill me." I tell him.

He hugs me. " Its okay mother. We can go home. " He says.

Damon carries me bridal style and I hide my face in his shirt. We get in Marcellus's car. 

 Damon puts me in the middle and Damon is on my left and Kol is on my right. Niklaus is up front with Marcellus. 

I put my head in my hands and Damon puts his leather jacket over my shoulders. 

I sit up and cuddle into Kol. Kol is a great guy. But he tried to take me. I understand why he did though. 

I start crying again.

My mates all look at me. " Isabella are you okay? " They ask.

" I can't believe I killed her. She was my mother. My father is a werewolf hunter so he was never home. " I tell them.

" He was always in the quarter looking for wolves. I heard a rumor he was changed into a vampire, but I never believed it." I say.

" I barley knew him, but he was a great man." I start dozing off from the crying.

I put my head in Damon's lap and feet in Kol's lap.

Damon kisses my forehead and I fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 

So I used JessicaChambers881 's idea and It was perfect! 

Thanks for the idea!

Hope you enjoyed reading!

xoxo,

Emmy