[27] reality or dream? who knows? not u!

Start from the beginning

"I'm good here," she hollered. "There might be a murderer in that truck, so I'm stay here. You probably shouldnt stand so close either. They might kill you."

"It's not a killer, Rosie."

"It might be."

"I can one hundred percent assure you that it is not a killer. Come down here." Rosie let out a groan as she walked out of the door. "This bitch, oh my god," Ryan muttered as he mentally facepalmed himself. "Are you really bringing a bat? Even after I assured you it's not a killer?"

Rosie nodded her head. She was holding the bat up until she looked in the truck and saw no one. She dropped the bat down, "No one's in the truck. Did you really have me come outside to see that?"

"What?" Ryan stated confused as he spun around to see no one in the truck. "What the fuck," Ryan muttered right before he heard someone scream boo and then Rosie scream. When Ryan turned around, Rosie was swinging the bat. "Oh shit," he held a hand to his mouth as he watched the bat come in contact with Jake's stomach.

"Jake?" Rosie let out a confused screeched as he dropped to the ground. Her eyes widened, "I just fucking hit Jake with a bat. Oh shit," she dropped down to the ground. "Are you alright, Jake?"

Jake looked up, holding his stomach as he let out a forced laugh, "Oh, yeah. I'm great. I love being hit in the gut with a bat."

"I'm so sorry."

"From now on, I should probably stay about twenty feet away from you whenever you have a bat."

"Wait, what the fuck are you doing in Florida?"

"Well, I came to see you and I'm not gonna lie, but right now, I'm regretting coming so late at night."

"Probably should," Ryan stated, still standing awkwardly on the sidewalk. "If I'm not needed anymore or anything, I'm just gonna go back to my house with Oliver and ya know, tell the whole group chat about how Rosie just hit Jake with a bat and how Noah is no longer the useless cunt, because I didn't get a video of it."

Once Ryan was gone, Rosie looked back to Jake, "I really am sorry, but you know, maybe you shouldn't creepily sit outside of someone's house for twenty minutes straight before you decide to get out and you probably shouldn't sneak up on someone with a baseball bat."

"My bad," Jake spoke sarcastically as they both stood up. He let out a sigh, "That hurt like a bitch." He laughed as he looked at Rosie, who was sending him an apologetic look. "Nice shirt, by the way," He sent her a grin as he looked back down to her Oscar the grouch shirt. Her face went red as she tried to cover herself, dropping her bat in the process.

"Shut up." Rosie raised an eyebrow at Jake, "What exactly are you doing here?" She bent down to grab the bat before walking back towards her house, Jake following behind her.

"You know, your ass looks great in those shorts."

Rosie stopped at the top of her porch steps, turning around to punch Jake, but stopped when realizing he was on the step below her. He smirked at her, "and your boobs look great in that shirt." She punched his chest before turning away and walking to her front door. Jake laughed from behind her before he grabbed her waist and turned her around. He pushed her against her front door, "You know, you're a lot prettier in person than you are in pictures." Rosie attempted to turn away to hide her blush from him, but he lightly gripped her chin and made her look up at him. He smiled down at the girl, still holding her chin. Rosie laughed, a smile forming on her face as she laid her head back on the door. "What's got you laughing, cutie?"