Percy x Reader

It was your first time visiting Camp Half-Blood. Yes, you were from Camp Jupiter, but you were more than happy to meet the Greeks. You and a few other Romans started walked to the big house to see Chiron. "You excited, y/n?" Asked your best friend, Eliza. "Yes!" You answered quickly.
"I heard there are some pretty cute boys!" Eliza smiled. You rolled your eyes and continued walking until you were at the Big House.

"Hello, Romans!" You hear a male voice say. It was Chiron. Woah. You always wanted to meet him, he sounded so cool! "Hello." Everyone said pretty flatly. "Okay! I'll assign you each a Greek to show you around camp!" Chiron added. He pulled out a list and started reading off names. "....Eliza, Will is going to show you around camp." "Okay!" Eliza said happily and left following Will Solace. "...y/n aaaand Percy Jackson." Chiron called, then finished. Everyone left, but Percy wasn't here, so you asked Chiron. "Percy is a little bit... Tired right now. He'll be here in a minute, just take it easy, he's been some... Fragile these days." He told you. Percy Jackson? Fragile? It didn't seem right, but you shrugged it off and waited for Percy to come.

When he finally did, you realized that Chiron was right. Percy did look kinda fragile, and REALLY tired, but he gave you a weak smile. "I'm Percy Jackson." He said holding out his hand. You shook it. "Y/n l/n" you stated.

He showed you the woods, bathrooms, stables, dining area, arena, and finally took you to the cabins. "....this is the y/g/p cabin, where you'll stay, even though it's a Greek version." He pointed out more cabins and explained who they were honoring when something strange happened. "...this is the Athena cabin..." His voice cracked. "Percy, are you okay?" You could have sworn there were tears in his eyes, when the dinner bell sounded. "I'm fine," he said slightly harshly, "we better get to dinner."

You parted ways and thanked him for showing you around. That night you stayed awake, staring at the ceiling, wonder what could make such an incredible demigod so restless. You eventually went to sleep, concluding that you will find out tomorrow.

Hey guys! So this is my first story so sorry if it sucks. I'll be making a part two, so... Yeah.