Chapter fifteen

"So um, what are you getting?" He asks me as he pushes my wheelchair down the line of the food place we were at in the hospital.

"I don't know. Hmm, pancakes?" I reply. I'm not that hungry and not feeling well obviously, and pancakes are pretty bland. So that might settle my stomach.

"That sounds good. I think I'll get that too." He says as we get up to the server and Harry orders our food. Once we have our food, we find a small table at the other end of the room, where it's quieter.

"Mmm, these are better than I expected." He says with a small chuckle.

"I agree, theses are really good actually." I say with a small giggle and he nods.

"So where do you go to school?" He asks and takes a sip of his tea.

"Well I graduated high school a couple of months ago, then I went to go work for a modelling agency, how about you?" I say as I finish up my pancakes.

"Well, I just graduated as well, and I'm just taking some courses online for uni. My mom said she could handle, all of this." He says and takes a deep breath in. And then continues with a softer tone to his voice.

"But I can know she can't. I wouldn't want to leave my sister either." He says and I nod.

"That's really sweet of you." I say and he blushes lightly. I'm surprised at how kind he is. I've never met a guy like him before.

"So what are you studying?" I ask trying to lighten the mood.

"Well I'm working up to studying marine biology." He responds.

"No way! I was going to study that if I hadn't gone into modelling." I reply stunned. What a coincidence.

"Small world." He says with a small laugh and a dimpled smile on his face.

"Very." I laugh with him. I can see us being friends. I remember we were alike as kids, both quiet and shy. But he seems to be funny, in his own kind of way.

I just realized that we have been sitting here talking for a while.

"Well thank you for breakfast, and this chat. I really appreciate it, it took my mind off, all of this for a while." I tell him with a small smile.

"It was my honour. I would love to do it again." He replies with a sincere smile as we head back to my room.

When we arrive, there is no one on here. Harry pick up a note that was on the table and starts reading.

"Oh, my mum said that Gemma will be in treatment for the next few hours. And she is gone to get some of Gemma's things from our house." He tells me.

"Oh alright. Well do you want to watch a movie?" I ask, I want to get to know harry as well as I can. We seem similar enough to be good friends, and that's what I will need during this.

"Sure, what one?" He asks as I take my laptop of the small desk next to my bed and open Netflix. I scroll down the list and he stops at Bridesmaids.

"Have you seen this?" He asks.

"Nope. You?" I reply it looks good though.

"No, but it's seems like it would be pretty funny." He says and I nod. Then I realize that he's been standing up next to me this whole time.

"Oh, here have a seat I'll scooch over." I say and he gently sits onto the bed as we both sit up and I put the movie on.