Chapter 8- The Door

After that, I came back to reality. When I came back the...the house was clean, perfect, even better than the way we left it. I looked at my mom, terrified. "Mom" I say, "Who's, Jason? Why was he at my school today?" She looked at me. "I never thought it would happen to you, I...I just-" she puts her head on her lap. "He's a descendent of Lord O Meyers. He was the Lords over the spirits in Greece. The ones that were good were left alone. But those who were bad and were disobedient where haunted for life. He loved haunting very much. What he didn't like was that many of the spirits were good so he didn't do much haunting. He started doing his research. He asked the civilian spirits 'Where can I haunt,where can I go to haunt!' Many of the told him about 'OCULUS' COVE' the place were Oculus meets with her demons and makes plan, that's also were the spirits live. So he went, he went through the door and became her partner in crime. Later on, they had a son, Jason. He started off life just as a puppet, more or less a wooden doll. Then he started to form and became a spirit. Lord O Meyers and Oculus really liked how good Jason was at scaring people. He...he would also lead small children and children your age to the door the trapping them in. Normally, the kids would just go with him, thinking its a dream, but I knew what was happened. He took your father to the door. Then he tried to take me. I fought back and didn't let it happen. We were in the hallway near the door. He then picked me up and started carrying me to it but I still fought. Josh, your cousin, (chapter 1) jumped in and saved me, then I ran but Jason took Josh. And he never came back. Oculus was also known as 'The First Spirit' next to the devil. She died at an early age and had a choice, either go to the light or the door. She...she chose the door. Ever since then, it's been know as Oculus' Cove."Oh...oh my God. I can't believe it. Oculus was, once alive and..and Josh was in my dreams. I saw him and his mom. I gave my mom a big hug. But she wasn't finished, she the said, "I don't know if u noticed but the writing that told you to stay away from the wall was two different handwriting. Not only in Skylyn trying to reach you some else as well." Who else could it be. May...be dad, or Josh, or Mrs.Eling. I just don't understand what's going on, it doesn't make any sense. I told her in more detail about Jess' dreams. I explained who they were directed towards someone else, not her. And how we had the same dream, the same night. My mom looked at me. "This is the work of a lady name Kalask (Kal-isk); she's the sister of Cayus (Kay-us). She's demon who corrupts the minds of people for only a short period of time. Rumor is she can sense death. If you see her she normally stands in a corner; she doesn't speak, she just chuckles. 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHA' very slowly. She always look down but if she snaps her head up, looks you in the eyes and screams, she's basically predicting your death." Just then...I had another vision. I saw this little girl, running around...the other house...I was in. Then I saw a small boy chasing after her, maybe her brother. Then, it flipped, I saw the home covered in flames. In the flames I saw the girl and the boy, now preteens. Then an image popped over their bodies, Oculus and....the man with the mask, Carter! They were brother and sister. The setting changes again. I'M IN THE HALL WAY!! I look at the door, with great fear. I then hear one voice "go!" It says, then another voice chimes in "go!" Then another then another. Then a familiar voice chimes in "go!" Chants Jason. Then I feel and push behind me. I look and, it's Jason. He continues to push me towards the door, I fight back. The voices are still chanting, then the door opens. One head pops out from the top left, one from the top right. One from the bottom left, one from the bottom right. Then, in the center Oculus' head pops out. "Welcome!" She says firmly, then she and the other four join the voices. "Go, go, go, go, go!" They all say. I'm getting closer to the door. Each time he pushes me forward, I step back then, I hear a creak. From the ceiling, hung from there feet swings down, Josh, Skylyn, Mrs. Eling and..an...and my...my dad. They are all...dead. I just screamed.

--------------------------------------------------------------I hoped you guys enjoy Chapter 8 of The People Of The Dark. Don't forget to like comment and follow me. CHAPTER 9 COMING SOON