I let it fall, my heart, and as it fell, you rose to claim it.

Chapter 1

I woke up to Pauly saying "The cabs are here!" on a Monday night. Vinny and I fixed ourselves up. Vinny and I have been going out together for the past 2 years. "Are you ready, girls?" Deena asked. "Yeah." I said. As we all got in the cab, I sat in between Jenni and Vinny. I held Vinny's hand. He smiled. As we got into the club, we had a fun time. Then, I saw Sammi sitting by herself. "Sammi, come on." I said. "Yeah, Sam, come on." Vinny said. She got up and started to dance with me and Vinny. After, we went back to the Jersey Shore house. We all got into our pajama's. Me and Vinny climbed into bed. He looked at me. "You have pretty eyes." He said. I looked at him and smiled. "Thanks." I said. "You know, I never thought I say this, but your prettier than every girl in this house." Vinny said. "Thanks Vinny." I said. "Hey, that's what boyfriends are for." he said, giving me a kiss on a cheek. "Hey, Vinny?" I asked. "yes, sweetie?" he asked. I kissed him softly. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said. We laid in bed and we kept talking. After we ate, we went back upstairs. We fell asleep as we went into the bed. I cuddled with Vinny for warmth. The next day was going great, until there was a tragic fight between Ronnie and Mike. They kept arguing and arguing until Mike started punching Ronnie. "Guys, stop! Your being ridiculous!" Deena shouted. "Ronnie and Mike, split it up. You guys are really being immature right now and it's stupid." Vinny said. I walk downstairs and I stood in between Snooki and Vinny. "Hey sweetie." Vinny whispered. "Hi. What's going on?" I whispered back. "Ronnie and Mike are fighting and we have been trying to get them to stop for the past 20 minutes." Vinny whispered. "Oh." I whispered back. "Guys, can you please stop?!" I shouted. They stopped fighting and looked at me. "Everybody has been trying to get you guys to stop fighting for the past 20 minutes and this is what you do? You guys never listen to any of us because you don't care what we have to say. So you either stop and apologize to each other, or you just don't talk to each other at all? Your choice, Mike and Ronnie. Make up your minds now or else it will get worse between the both of you because I'm sick and tired of your immatureness around here." I said, angrily. I walked away into the kitchen. "She told you guys good." Sammi said as she walked into the kitcehn. She stood by me. "Hey Sherryl, you did a good speech out there." Sammi said. "Thanks Sammi." I said, giving her a hug. "Good Job, Sherryl." Snooki, Deena, Pauly, Vinny, and Jenni said. "Thanks guys." I said. I went outside and sat on the bench.  Vinny came out and sat next to me, holding my hand. I leaned on him. "Babe, it's okay." Vinny said, kissing my head. As it hit night time, all of us went out to eat. I sat in between Vinny and Sammi. I sat across from Pauly. "Hey guys, meet us in the car?" Vinny asked. "Sure." Mike said. All of them went into the car. "Vinny, what's going on?" I asked. He smiled and took my hand and leaded me to this dance room, just reserved for us. Jenni, Snooki, Sammi, Deena, Ronnie, Pauly and Mike got out of the car looked throguh the ball room windows. Vinny and I started to slow dance to a beautiful song. "I knew this was happening." Snooki whispered. Vinny and I didin't hear their conversation outside. "You know, this is the first time in a long time that we have ever been alone, just me and you." Vinny said."Yeah." I said. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. "Aw." Everybody whispered. After we danced, we walked outside, holding hands. We walked to the car. We sat in the car and we held hands. We went home and we all went to sleep.