There wasn't really much chance of that though, considering he was driving, but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. 

Manik's casual touch was sending sparks of electricity shooting up my arm. I bit my lip and looked out of the window, fighting the desire to grab him and kiss him until I couldn't breathe.

After the longest, most excruciating car journey ever, we arrived at the bowling alley.

OK, that a slight exaggeration, it only took ten minutes, but the whole time I was fighting with myself to just jump on him and hold him tightly.

There were eight of us bowling; Me, Manik, Cabir, Navya, Mukti, Dhruv, his girlfriend Alya, and she had brought her friend, Mark, who was down from college. 

Manik seemed to have taken an instant disliking to Mark for some reason. He was being polite enough, but his smile didn't quite reach his eyes. 

I was actually having fun even though I was totally losing. I was terrible a bowling and only really came to be with my friends.

The highlight of the whole experience was watching Manik bowl. When he bent to throw his ball, I got a perfect view of his perfect behind, and I could barely contain my enjoyment.

"Not too good at the whole bowling thing, huh?" Mark asked, sitting down next to me, smiling.

I laughed. "Nope, I never did get the hang of it," I stated, shaking my head in mock horror.

"I could teach you if you want. It's all about the positioning," he purred, suggestively.

I gulped nervously, but tried not to let it show. "Positioning, really? That's why I've been getting it wrong all these years?" I smiled, a little uncomfortable, but to be honest I liked flirting, as long as they didn't get the wrong idea and start trying to touch me.

"I'm somewhat an expert with positions. I would be more than happy to give you some lessons," he purred, leaning in closer to me, making me lean back to keep some personal space.

"Well, it's my turn right now, so what would you suggest?" I asked, standing up and choosing my ball.

He stood up and walked close behind me. "I would definitely suggest moving your hips with the ball. Maybe you should spread your legs further apart, give you more balance," he said, waggling his eyebrows.

I laughed at his suggestion; jeez, this guy is so obvious! "Well thanks for the tips; I'll see how it goes." I laughed and walked up to take my turn. My ball went straight down the edge and only hit one pin. My second ball went straight down the gutter. 

"Hmm, Mark, I think you may need to work on your tips. You kind of built my hopes up there, I feel kind of let down," I joked, pouting.

He laughed. "Wow, I've never let a girl down before," he said, smiling proudly.

"Cocky much?" I asked, laughing.

"Want to find out?" he teased.

"Hmm, let me think." I narrowed my eyes and dragged them down his body, slowly, from head to toe and back up again, making sure to bite my lip in a flirty manner.

He was grinning wildly. "Could you turn around?" I asked, trying to hide my laughter.

"You want me to turn around?" he asked, smirking.

I nodded. "I'll need to view the back, I'm not sure if I want to accept your offer," I said dismissively. 

He winked at me and turned around, obviously thinking he was in luck. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing and mouthed What an idiot!' to Navya and Mukti who were giggling like mad girls on crack.