Chapter 1 : Feelings

Ohayo minna-san! For now this is my final update.

I'll be busy for the pass few days, so just wait till then.

This is Denise Lim fan of Fairy Tail a NaLu, JeRza, and GaLe shipper, but mostly GaLe.

I tried to make it long, but I can't I ran out of ideas or what happened that time.

But please enjoy this chapter.

Minna pls tell me when episode 176 or 177 is out okay. (⌒▽⌒)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: "I want to tell you guys something."

Both of them: "What is it?"

Me: "I-I think I-I have a c-crush on D-DJ." I told them with an unsure kind of voice.

Both of them looked shocked, I tried to tell them why, but then...

Precious: "You have a crush on ahia DJ!" She said with a shocking expression.

Me: "Y-yes." I said still in an unsure voice.

Rainheart: "I'm so happy for you." She said while hugging me.

Me: "Why are you happy for me? Wait don't tell me, you knew that he's my very first crush?!" I said.

Rainheart: "Well yes. I'm so happy for you after 8 long years, you finally had a crush on someone." She said with a joyful look on her face.

--------------- FLASHBACK ---------------

When I was 4 I started school and met new friends. Like some others I was accelerated that's why I'm advanced a year.

When I was a 1st elementary grader a boy told me that he has a crush on me, although I didn't believe him because I never had a crush on anyone. I found out that him having a crush on me was true, I figured that out when I reached my senior years of elem.

Days pasted during our few days of elem, we had a game it's called "TRUTH OR DARE", many didn't like that game, but I still joined in. The boy that had a crush on me joined as well. He was it (the only one left, meaning the ones who's gonna choose truth or dare), and he chose truth. The question was "WHO WAS YOUR VERY FIRST CRUSH?"

He answered without hesitation and said: "My first crush was Denise Lim". I was surprised when he admitted that I was his first crush. Then graduation came and we all graduated.

A year pasted and we were all freshmen.

During our freshmen years in high school I spent a lot of time with my friends (before we became the BESTIE 7). Our classes were re-sectioned, some were transferred to Alertness, to Compassion, and to Diligence.

Because of our re-sectioning I met him. I met DJ, we didn't know each other at first, then days pasted and I get to know him little by little until we became close.

Then one day he started calling my name over and over again like recorder. He kept on saying "HI DENISE." And never stopped. Little did I know that, every time I get closer to him or become friends with him, I started having feelings for him.

Although I knew that I won't have a chance, cause I knew that he has feelings for someone else and it's alright, because I respect the feelings he have for that girl. If he's happy then I'm happy.

--------------- END OF FLASHBACK---------------

So minna-san that's it for today please wait for my next update.

Sorry if it's short, I'll try to make it longer next time.

Till next time! See Ya! (^人^)