1

Hi! This is my first story. I was really planning to write a story dati palang but then wala akong time but now may spare time nakong gumawa and I hope magustohan niyo. I am not a perfect writer like the other writers but please bare with me as I write my story so here we go.

These dashing, stunning and drop-dead gorgeous men of Montegracia’s Empire propelled the Montegracia Group of Companies into one of the Asia’s Top Ten outstanding and successful businesses.

These sought-after bachelors soared to their businesses empire to the top.

 Drake Dominick Montegracia

 Is the first born child of Mr. Dominick Montegracia a business Tycoon and her lovely wife Mrs. Donna Sebastian Montegracia. This young bachelor is known for his charismatic charm to women and at the age of 29 years old, he is a multi-millionaire as one of the youngest Business Tycoon in the country and the CEO of the Montegracia Airlines one of the biggest Airline Company in Asia.

Devon Dominick Montegracia

The second child of Mr. and Mrs. Dominick Montegracia. a young business man, who  Graduated Magna Cumlaude when he is still studying in college and at the age of 27 years old  he finished his Masteral and Doctoral degree in Harvard University Majoring in Business . He is the CEO of Banco De Montegracia or also known as BDM Bank a highly respected Bank in the country.  

Daryl Dominick Montegracia

 The third son of Mr. and Mrs. Dominick Montegracia. This young bachelor is also labeled as a Chick magnet. But currently this young business man receives an award for being an outstanding young business man in Asia. At the very young age of 26 years old he manages the Montegracia Hotels in Asia.

Dylan Dominick Montegracia

The forth son of Mr. and Mrs. Dominick Montegracia. The 25 year old young bachelor is said to be the second favorite of the Montegracia brothers not only in his charms but in his mysterious and serious look. He is the CEO of Montegracia Malls not only here in the country but also in other country like in Singapore, Macau and he is now expanding their business in China Currently he is the major stock holder of Sebastian Holdings.

Devin Dominick Montegracia

The fifth son of Mr. and Mrs. Dominick Montegracia. This 24 year old young bachelor is the CEO of Montegracia’s Lineas Maritimas a top shipping line in the country, and now the Montegracia’s Lineas Maritimas is expecting to sign a contract to Nasaga Shipping Line a top shipping line in Japan as their partnership in the business.

Delvo Dominick Montegracia

The sixth son of Mr. and Mrs. Dominick Montegracia. This 22 year old bachelor is enjoying the lime light as a Top paid male model in Europe and Asia. He is labeled as a Playboy of the Montegracia brothers but in a very young age he owns and manage the elite society International a modeling agency.