Chapter One

Laito's POV

'Y/N L/N' I thought 'I wonder what cup size she is' I smirked.
"Uh um," she blushed "why are you staring at my...chest." she muttered the last part.
I ignored her and felt her chest.
"Hm," I hummed "cup size C~" she blushed even more. 'nufufu~ she's so cute~' I blushed.
"I-I sh-should prob-ably g-g-go no-ow" she stuttered. She ran away after saying that.
'I can't wait to see her again~' I thought with a perverted smile on my face.

~•time skip•~

'Y/N should be here' I said looking at her empty seat.
"Sakamaki Laito!" The teacher yelled, "Pay attention!"
I slyly noded. What seemed like an hour later, Y/N enters the classroom, but she's not alone, our principal was behind her with a angry look on his face.
"Sakamaki Laito!" He shouts "come to my office, NOW!"
"Yes sir." I said gathering my belongings.
'did she seriously report me for grabing her breast?' I asked myself
"Wait here." He said sternly. I noded. I took a seat and sat down, I looked around for anything I can do while waiting and I see Bitch Chan sitting down with paper in her hands. I stand up and teleport to her.
"Whats this Bitch Chan?~" I whisper in her ear.
She quickly hides the paper.
"Aw~" I purr "You think that you can hide the price of paper that easily?~" I slowly glide my fingers up her skirt with one hand, while the other is feeling around for the paper.
"Sakamaki Laito!" I hear " what on Earth are you doing to Komori Yui?!?! In my office NOW!" He yells
"We will continue this later Bitch Chan~" I wink.

Y/N's POV

'Sakamaki Laito' I think to myself, still madly blushing. My thoughts got interrupted by a scared Yui.
"What's wrong Yui Chan?" I ask.
"It's Laito Sama," she begun "he kept on touching me again..." She blushed
"Laito Sama?"
"You know, the guy wearing a red furry jacket and a fedora."
"Yeah I know him but earlier on I had a unpleasant encounter with him too."
"What did he do?"
"He squeezed one of my breasts..."
She didn't respond only widening her eyes. She came closer and gave me a hug.
"Don't worry about him," she said "stay close to me and I'll make sure he won't touch you."
I hugged back.
"Thank you." I praised.
"No problem, Y/N." She smiled.

RINGGGG

'Urgh, finally' I thought as I gathered my stuff and head for the lockers. I started going down the stairs, but I missed a step.
"Ekkkkk!" I squeaked, preparing myself to fall. But I didn't fall, something, more like someone caught me. I turned around to see a smirking Laito.
"Th-ank y-you S-saka-maki L-Lai-to." I blushed while stuttering.
"Anytime, Busty Chan~"
"B-busty Cha-cha-chan?"
"Well that's what you are, a busty girl~"
I blushed a deep red, then I noticed he is still holding me.
"Ummm," I began " y-you can let go of me now, Sakamaki Laito." I said starting to wriggle out of his grasp. He gently let go of me and winked.
"You can call me Laito Kun~" he smirked, then disappeared.
"Laito Kun..." I mutter to myself before walking to my locker.

~•time skip•~

I finally made it home. I tossed of my shoes and jumped on to my bed.
'Sakamaki' kept on going through my head. I saw my phone buzz so I got up and checked it. ' 3 new messages from: private number' I read in my head ' I wonder who it is...' I thought as I opened up my phone ' Hi~ Busty Chan~!' 'Its me Laito Kun~' 'I put your number in my phone while I was holding you~ ;)' I read to myself in my head. My eyes widen.
' Why?' I simply respond
' because~'
' because, why?'
' because~ ;)'
' *sigh* okay.'
' 🌚'
' ?!'
' oops wrong person~'
' what on earth?'
' I am gonna go~ see you later~ bye~'
' okay bye'
' wait what do you mean 'later'?!'
' ;)'
I put my phone on silent and went to the kitchen to get some food. I selected my favourite food from the fridge: chocolate macarons. I heard a creek on the wooden floor but I just brushed it off. I continued eating until I felt someone hug me from behind.
" Ekkkkk!" I squeak
" Nufufufu~"
" Laito Kun?!?!"
" Who else?~"
I decided to ignore him so he will leave, but it's very hard when every 5 seconds he tries to touch me. I just sat there and continued eating my macarons.
" Busty Chan!" He yelled " those are my favorite! Can I have one?" He yelled in a somewhat cute way. Without saying anything I slide the container across the table to him. He takes one excitedly and takes a bite. His eyes lit up.
" Did you make these?!?" He says like he needs to know.
I nodded.
" There so good Busty Chan!~" he said in a cute way.
I blushed at his comment and opened my mouth but before I could speak he interrupted me and said: " Busty Chan~ can you make me a batch of these macarons?~ I will repay you~"
I nodded and he gave me what felt like the biggest hug In the world. I hugged back and smiled.

~•a few hours later•~

" Bye Busty Chan!"
" Bye Laito Kun! See you tomorrow at school!"
" See ya~"
I threw myself onto the bed and tried to sleep but I can't sleep. 'Why can't I sleep? Is it homework? Is it Yui? Or is it- no it can't be, Laito Kun?'

~•end of chapter•~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N~ Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know some of you probably don't like author's notes, but I will make this short 😊  Okay I am gonna stop writing here! Have fun reading! Bye, love you all to bits! XOXO