Welcome!

So again this is a templates book as said by the title "Templates"
wooooooohhhhhhh

Remember to vote and comment on this very chapter and my other chapters and other books don't worry it's free, it's gluten, sugar, cholesterol, fat, glucose, wheat, dairy, egg and other free thingies!

And if you could give a shout out since I worked hard on making these templates for the whole Wattpad community (yes you are included) to enjoy!

So without further a do, here are the Templates(and some cover tips)!

If you would want a clear Template Imma gonna teach you children

For IOS devices:
1. Click on the Banner part of the story ( BTWW, this is what I mean't about the banner part hehe)

 Click on the Banner part of the story ( BTWW, this is what I mean't about the banner part hehe)

2. On the upper right you would see an arrow in a "half-opened" square.
3. Click on than and you would see other applications where you can open the image.
4. Click on "Add to Notes" then click save.
5.Go to notes.
6. Click the image and you would see another arrow in a "half-opened" square.
Click on it then click "Save Image".

Or you could simply screenshot it then crop the secession but I prefer doing this to get a better quality.

"Use the Lighten or Screen setting on Picsart"
Or
"Go to double exposure then Lighten or Screen setting in Pixlr"