The Distraction

"Michelle found an opening for you at her tattoo shop!" My mother spoke into the phone. "Too bad I'm living in Charming now." I said. "You can always come back.I know how much you wanted that job." She said reassuringly. "I don't want to go back though, I met someone really special, and I don't want to lose him." I said. "Whatever you say, doll. Just think about it, okay? Love and miss you, bye" She said and hung up. I had always wanted to work as a tattoo artist, but I couldn't leave Jax. Not after coming back and stirring these feelings up.The guys were coming back in a little while and asked me to distract Darby for a little while, while they snuck in and stole back some of their guns.I put on a revealing outfit, figuring that I could flirt with him for a little while without having to actually do anything with him. I knew Jax didn't like me doing this, but it was for the club.My phone started ringing, and I picked it up. "Hey, we're on our way, be ready in five." Jax said, and hung up. I was already dressed and all so I just doodled by the bar, sipping on a beer.

I walked into the bar and sat down next to Darby. He spoke, "Hey little lady, who are you goin' home with tonight?" He smiled. "I don't know yet." I put my hand on his leg. "How about you come home with me?" He asked standing up. "Uhm, how about you buy me a few drinks first, huh hot stuff?" I said wishing they would be done in a few drinks.We sat down by the bar and he continued to flirt with me, and bought me a drink. "What's in this drink, it tastes kinda funny" I said, slurring already.Then my vision blurred and I became really sleepy.I felt someone pick me up, and sling me over their shoulders.I knew all too well what was going down, I pounded on their back, this didn't feel like Jax's touch.That tactic didn't seem to be working, so I kneed the man in the gut, and he dropped me.My vision became clearer, and it was Darby.He probably drugged my drink.I tried to swing a punch at him, but my depth perception was way too off. "You stupid bitch." He slapped my face, hard and picked me back up.My phone rang.That was the call for, 'we are done and now are coming to get you' .It was too bad they wouldn't find me in the bar. "HELP!" I screamed, hoping that somebody would hear me.Darby roughly out me down on a bench nearby, and started to feel me up.I wasn't gonna let this happen, so I kicked him, digging my heel into his crotch and ran as he fell to his knees.I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I was getting away from him. "Harley?"I heard a familiar voice say.It was Jax, and it was pretty close.My vision was still blurry, so I ran until I found arms.I ran into Jax's arms.I cried into his chest, while he petted my hair.Then he held my face, "What's wrong, what happened?" he asked in a calm voice. "Darby drugged my drink, and tried to...to.."I said, tears streaming down my cheeks.He wiped my tears away with his thumb, and walked toward where I had came from.I heard him beat Darby to a pulp, and he came back, leading my to his motorcycle. "I promise you I won't ever let that happen again." he said as I held on to him, and we rode through the night.