"Wh-What?" I ask.

At that very moment the elevator opens to our floor,"Hope you enjoy Chinese love." Harry places a kiss on my right cheek as he let's go of my waist and walks out of the elevator leaving me in shock. After a few seconds I step into reality and got out of the elevator.

So after I came back from work, I do a quick change of clothes. I put on a simple-plain black full sleeved flowy dress which fell to my mid thigh. I clean up my living room a bit to make my apartment look presentable.

At exactly 7:15 there was a knock on my door. I take a deep breath, adjust my dress and walk to the door. I open it and see Harry standing there in black skinny jeans and a white button down t-shirt with two buttons on the top undone. He was smiling at me and what surprised me was that he was holding flowers in his hand.

"Hi" I smile.

"Hello, for you" he hands me the flowers.

I smile,"You shouldn't have, come on in" I step aside giving him place to walk in.

I close the door behind him, Harry holds up the takeout bags in his hand "Chinese as promised!"

I smile,"Thank you." As he hands me the bags.

"Take a seat, I'll be back" I say and gesture to the couches.

I walk into the kitchen and start taking out the food in bowls. I soon realize that Harry is in the kitchen with me.

I turn around and raise an eyebrow at him,"This isn't a date so I have very right to help" he smiles cheekily and I don't bother arguing.

With the bowls in our hand we walk to the living room and take a seat. Harry leans in and kisses my cheek,"You look beautiful, I don't think I mentioned"

I slightly blush,"Thank you"

We start to eat our food while making light conversation,"So, what exactly are we supposed to talk about now?" I ask.

"Pardon?" Harry asks furrowing his brows.

"Well you're the one who said that this is where we'll find out whether we're "compatible" or not. How do we find that out?"

Harry places his hand on top of mine,"Well we talk and figure out what we want and what we feel" he smiles at me.

"Then tell me, what do you want?"

"How about we come to me later. Everything that happens in my mind is a bit too complicated. Tell me what do you want?"

"I don't want to have a relationship with my boss because if something goes wrong I'd have to leave my job. I specially don't want a relationship with you, someone who is bipolar, rude, selfish and arrogant. But I can't really help myself. That's all I have to say!" I say.

Harry smirks and move closer to me,"Most of the ladies can't really help themselves around me love"

I scoff,"See. This arrogance is what I was talking about"

Harry moves even closer and wraps an arm around my waist,"Admit it, you like it. You like me just the way I am. If I was a boring, kind, polite gentleman you would never like me in the first place!"

"That is not true. A gentleman is the right type of guy every girl deserves!"

"True but every girl wants a little danger and adventure as well" By now we were so close that I can feel his hot breath on my face.

"And you're going to give that to me? Danger and adventure?"

"I don't mean to intrude in your previous relationship but as far as I have observed, the reason you fell out of love with Daniel was because he was too sweet and uptight and perfect. You didn't want that, you want someone a little mysterious, someone who doesn't have the best attitude, someone who's forbidden for you like your boss"

"And you know me so well to figure that out right?"

Harry smirks once again and moves loser, he brushes his lips against mine and whispers,"Trust me, I know you alright" and with that he crashes his lips onto mine.

Both of his hands wrap around my waist as he pulls me even closer to a point where I'm almost on his lap, my arms wrap around his neck as my fingers play with his hair. Harry's tongue traces my bottom lip asking for entrance which I deny so Harry squeezes my hips strongly making me gasp as his tongue slides into my mouth.

We were busy eating each others faces until we had to pull away to catch our breath. By the time we pull away I'm practically on Harry's lap and we both are breathing heavily.

"That" Harry says between breaths,"was" "amazing".

I smile,"Indeed"

As I was about to get up from his lap, Harry tightens his grip on waist and looks at me seriously.

"This was amazing but I never want you to think that this is all I want from you. I care about you, even if I hate to admit it, I really care about you and this is not the only thing I want from you"

I smile and place a kiss on his cheek,"See you're not such a douche all the times"

Harry smiles showing of his dimples and lets me off his lap,"Come on, we better finish this food before it's super cold!" Harry says and I slightly laugh.