#1

"Can you hear the silence?" "Can you see the dark?" "Can you fix the broken?"

"MOM! NO STOP PLEASE!!" I say begging the man to not ripe my mother's throat out. "Awe you want your mother?" "Yes I do please don't kill her she did nothing too you!" He smirks at me with his dark red blood eye's glinting in the moonlight. "You want to know why you can't have your worthless mommy?" I nod my head yes. But when I did he instantly detached her head from her body. "NO YOU BLOODY BASTERD!!" "Why WHY why! WHY did you kill HER!!" I say as tears stream down my dirty face. "Listen kid she deserves it"

"Wanna know the truth about your mommy" he says with a face full of malice. "She was full of greed just like your mother and just like your evil father...." "I was sent here from hell. To kill your fake mommy before she killed you and took your powers my son..."

"Can you help the hopeless? Well, I'm begging on my knees." "Can you save my bastard soul!"

"As I sit here staring out the window rethinking the events that happened when I was only ten. My mother well my supposed mother I see know why he was sent..." She was going to take away the powers I have I am a powerful worlock mixed with demonic blood"

"I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all the higher I get the lower I sink I can't drown my demons they know how to swim"

Once the song was finished I got out of bed heading to my closest. I put on a red flannel black snapback and black jeans with my combat boots. I look in the mirror and say "I'm finally gonna meet my mate hope whoever they are will love me for who I am" I start walking to school and when I get to the entrance I smell five delicious cents. "Strawberries, Woods, Coconut, Chocolate, Banana. I shouldn't go looking for them know they could be humans wait five scents mean five mates" "What the hell I have FIVE mates?" Instead of me going to my locker I go straight to first block. Right when I step into class the scents hit me all at the same time. I look around the room and see all five of my mates staring at me. So I hurry and run back out of class towards the entrance. I hear there footsteps I hear one of them say in a deep dark powerful voice say "STOP!" I stop immediately. I turn and look at each one of them.....

To be continued....

Longest chappie I wrote
465 words!!