Chapter One: Louis Meets Harry

Louis POV:

"Babe, I'm sorry" I replied into the phone.

"Oh you're just sorry!! Last time I checked when you're in a relationship you don't suck some other girls face off!" Eleanor yelled into the phone.

Eleanor is or was my girlfriend, but she caught me making out with some other girl. I said sorry not that I meant it because that girl was flipping good kisser. And I can't just be held down to one girl. Like who can?

"El, I said I'm sorry what else do I have to do?" I asked with fake emotion.

"Maybe say you mad a wrong choice. Say you don't like. Lyell me how much you love me but with true feelings and then maybe I will believe you're sorry" she calmly stated.

"Eleanor, that girl I was kissing meant nothing to me. I told her I had a girlfriend but she didn't care. I can tell you she is even nearly as special you are. You are my life. And no matter if we break up i want you to know I love you and will for a long time." I lied. In all honestly I didn't love her. I had a small crush on the girl I made out with, but Eleanor was a good friend and I couldn't break her heart. I just couldn't not matter how punky I might be I couldn't break her heart. She meant to much to me. I just didn't love her. At least not that way.

"Louis, thank you for that. You've never said you love me. You must really be sorry. I believe you. I will forget about that girl. Just please dot do it again. Oh! I have to get ready for school. Got to go. Bye babe. "

"I won't, okay bye love" I said then hung up. Finally that's over. I looked at the clock. Damn 6:30 already! I got to get ready or I'll be late.

Harry's POV:

I walked into the prison you call school. I didn't hate school, just the people in it, but they don't notice because to them I'm invisible.

The bell rang which meant I had Language Arts, advanced of course. I sat in my seat and watched as all of the students flooded in, but I new face was here not new to the school but new to the class. Louis Tomlinson, the popular punk who got any girl he wanted but always cheated on them. Why the bloody hell is he here?

Last year I had a crush on Louis and that's when I found out I was gay. I wasn't open about it. There's just to many bullies.

After I realized I was gay I got a boyfriend named Brandon he was the best thing to ever happen to me. He fixed me but he also broke me and he his the reason I don't let people in easily he is the reason I'm broken. He is the reason I'm sad. Yet I want me to be here with me.

I snapped out of my thoughts when a body sat next to me. Louis Tomlinson just sat next to me. My cheeks became red. Why? I was over him or at least thought I was.

"I hope it's okay If I sit here" he said. I nodded.

----

Louis POV:

"Alright class Louis Tomlinson will be joining our class for now on. " Mrs. Pergina announced.

I walked over and sat to some kid I really didn't know, but last year someone said he had a crush on me, but I didn't think he was gay. Oh well, let's just get through this class.

"Okay, class work with your partners on A1-F7. " Mrs Pergina instructed. I turned to my partner and spoke.

"Urm, you're my partner I guess. So should we work together or do separate problems then come together?" I asked

"Either way works for me" he said quietly.

"Alright we shall work together" I stated. He nodded.

We finished the problems just as the bell rang.

"Alright class if you didn't finish the questions do them tonight" she quickly said.

"Hey wait up" I called at my LA partner. He turned around and waited for me we started walking together we had Tech together next. It was silent almost the whole way there.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson I haven't caught your name." I blurted out to break the silence.

"I'm Harry Styles. We had Science together last year. We were partners." He replied.

"Oh we were? Oh! I remember you I just forgot your name sorry." I apologized.

"It's fine not many people remember me " he said as we walked into tech he sat down on one of the stools in the room and I sat in the stool next to him.