Erick Imagine ( Funny)

This imagine is for MusicDreamer80 thanks for requesting! Hope you like it!

*Kyle's point of view*

I've been counting the days until the meet and greet for CNCO, and it was finally the day! I was going with one of my friends, Lucy. We both had gone to La Banda live audtions and the other episodes too. Lucy and I even had a chance to be a 'La Banda Insider'. Lucy's favorite from CNCO is Richard. But mine is Erick, I even interview him at the show. I'm hoping that he still remembers me. Would he? Yes or no? Or maybe so? What if...

"Kyle!" I heard someone say.

"Huh? What?" I said snapping out of my day dreaming.  I was about take another step when I saw a pole right infront of me with a sign. I took a step back and looked at the person who had yelled my name.

"You were day dreaming weren't you? You almost hit that pole! Your face would have been flat like if someone had ironed it! Imagine if Erick saw it!" Lucy said giggling.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled to myself but then Lucy and I laughed so hard that we sat down on the nearest bench and laughed even more. The people passing might have though that we were lunatics, laughing for no reason.

When we were done laughing, we both had tears in our eyes.

"Come on. Were almost there." I said chuckling to myself.

She nodded and she got up, we walked half a block more.

While Lucy was listening to music, I continued day dreaming.

Erick... I thought... He is soo... He is like a dream he is soo...

That's when I bumped into someone. I looked at Lucy, thinking that she would have warned me. Her eyes widened. At the person who I had bumped into?

That's when I looked at the person I had bumped into...

ERICK!!!

" I- I- I'm So- Sor- Sorry" I stuttered.

Oh my god! Was this actually happening? Was Erick Brian Colon right in front of me?

"It's okay." Erick said smiling.

I felt myself turning red.

"Wait... Weren't you a 'La Banda Insider'? Kyle?" He said giving me a wide grin.

I was speechless!!!

"Umm... No. My name is Lucy." I said looking at him.

Wait what did I say?

"Oh.. Sorry I though you were Kyle a 'La Banda Insider' He said looking down a bit.

"No.. Sorry I'm Kyle.. I... I was just surprised seeing you. Well bumping into you. Hi Erick" I said a bit too fast but I think he understood me.

"Hi Kyle!" He said chuckling to himself. That's when he hugged.

"I was hoping to see you." He said whispering into my ear.

I felt myself turn the darkest shade of red there is in the whole wide world.

"I have too go, I'm going to Seven Eleven. To get a snack. See you at the meet and greet if you're going."  He said unattached from me.

I nodded and smiled.

"Are you turning red?" He said looking at me.

" Umm.. Pfhh.. Of course not.  What no... No..Why would I be turning red?" I said sarcastically. I looking away.

"Okay bye." He said smirking.

"Bye." I said trying to make myself not turn a deeper shade of red.

He walked away, Smiling...

My eyes widened and I looked at Lucy.

She was laughing sooooo hardddd!!!

That's when I felt myself turn the deepest shade of red ever.

A/N: I hope you liked this imagine! MusicDreamer80 Thanks for requesting! Thanks for being the first one to request! I'll have the next imagine soon!!❤

Imagine made by: Jenni❤