Chapter 8 shadow animatronics

Lucile's pov
As I was walking around the pizzeria I felt somebody's aura,  I instantly summoned a ball of light into my hand. "Whoever is there show yourself!!" I yelled. Then a purple/black version of Freddy came from the shadows and as well as a black animatronic who looked like the two Bonnies. "Who are you?" I asked curiously, "I am shadow Freddy and this is shadow Bonnie" said shadow Freddy in a demonic like voice. "What do you want from me?!" I asked while holding the hand with the ball of light towards them. "Don't worry Sherlock, well actually u should worry cause, well let's get say we are avenging a friend." Shadow Bonnie said with a devilish smirk. I instantly shot the ball of light at them, while they were dazed I kicked their legs, causing them to fall and for me to make a run for it. I ran to the animatronics, which at the time they were stuffing the security guard into a suit. When I finally got there they asked me why I was running. " *pant* there were *pant* shadow animatronics" I managed to say while panting.
Marionette/ puppets pov
God dang it I knew I should've followed her and now the shadow animatronics are coming for her now, I said in my mind as I walked to where she said she saw them with the rest following behind me. When I finally found them in the prize room I slapped them both. "Why the heck would you attack Lucile!" I screamed. "That's none of your business freak" said shadow Freddy. Now I was really mad so I slapped him constantly. "Okay fine we are trying the avenge a friend you happy now " said shadow Bonnie and with that they disappeared into the shadows. I sighed, and looked behind me to see the Gang including the old animatronics guarding Lucile. " guys their gone now you can stop being a animatronic shield" I said with a bit of sarcasm while I climbed back into my music box and went inside.

I hope you guys enjoy and without you guys this channel wouldn't have existed so thanks for viewing this story and make sure you check out my other stories and have a good day.