conflicts?

Cordelia gasped and smriked "a human?" "Yes a human but she shouldn'tbe treated with disrespect am I clear boys?"Karl said in a harsh tone

"yes" all the boys said. You looked at cordelia amd she looked at you and smriked evilly.

Ok come here Karl said while he grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to him so u were facing the triplets now.

So this your older brother ayato he pointed at the red head. You looked at him he looked at you and waved happily "hi!" You just sadly smiled at him. Then there's kanato he pinned at the purple head boy he looked at you and said "hi say hi teddy he said while hugging the stuffed animal tightly. "Hi" you said and looked at teddy and smiled.

And lastly my younger son laito. You looked at him and smiled. He was blushing and when he looked at you he got even more red than he already was. "H-hi" he responded.

Ok dear now let's get the servant to show her where her room is cordelia spoke

Suddenly you saw his expression changed and he glared at karl. So you turned around and saw cordelia pecking Karl's lips with that Karl also kissed back.

"Wait laito?" You heard ayato say you turned around and saw laito walking away. Ayato started following him "go to your room and study" cordelia commanded him.

ayato stopped and clenched his fists "but I- I alwa- " ayato What did I say cordelia shouted.
With that ayato started walking towards his room.

"Oh my what's worn with laito?" Karl asked

Cordelia sighed I will talk to laito don't worry darling.

"Okay my love i have to go" Karl said and left.