•1•

Jonaah__; woah

Amyos.00; what?

Jonaah__; woah, you're gorgeous

Amyos.00; woah

Jonaah__; what?

Amyos.00; woah, you're a f-boy

Jonaah__; okay, you couldn't be anymore wrong.

Amyos.00; sorry but I thought when a random guy slides into your DMs and call you gorgeous you have permission to call them a f-boy.

Jonaah__; okay, I'll give you that one, but I didn't mean to sound like a f-boy, I just genuinely thought you were pretty.

Amyos.00; well, if you want to get a girl on Instagram, maybe you should find someone else. There are a lot of gorgeous girls on Instagram and I'm not one of them.

Jonah__; I don't just think you're gorgeous, I also think that you have a great personality.

Amyos.00; wait! do you stalk me or something, I've never even met you.

Jonaah__; well...

Jonaah__; your Instagram.

Amyos.00; ew you creep

Jonaah__; What you've never stalked someone's Instagram?

Amyos.00; well yeah but I don't just tell them upfront

Jonaah__; I'm waiting...

Amyos.00; for what?

Jonaah__; Well I just said you were gorgeous...

Amyos.00;  n' you look like a f-boy

Jonaah__; how do I look like a f-boy?

Amyos.00; idk, maybe it's the huge Nike trainer collection, the overuse of sc filters, your excessive amount of iPhone mirror selfies, your love of the eggplant emoji and your cute curly hair thing.

Jonaah__; wait, did you just call me cute?

Amyos.00; no I called your hair cute you dïck.

Jonaah__; how about the rest of me then?

Amyos.00; well, you look cute in your pictures, but idk what you look like irl.

Jonaah__; exactly the same baby xx

Amyos.00; ew did you just call me baby?

Jonaah__; sorry.

Amyos.00; and you denied being a f-boy?

•••••

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm just getting the story started, it'll get better.