Chapter 12- The Truth About Her Past

Começar do início

I

She

Needed to worry about. It was the footing.

But then

"NO-"

I

She

Slipped. The branch snapped.

I'm falling. No. I won't be able to tell them the truth. I'm gonna fall hit my head and die. Brace your self.

I start to run the fastest I've ever ran before.  "Laurence-" someone started. I was too busy running I didn't know who said it.

I'm sorry

So close to the ground

RUN FASTER AND GRAB HER

Prepare for impact

GRAB HER

Huh

GOT HER

Didn't hit

Katelyn's POV (when Aphmau was falling)

"Oh no. She's coming down" Dante says in a panic. "Quick behind the bush" I say in response. We got behind the bush and his. But then. All of a sudden.

SNAP

I look over to see a falling Aphmau. I quickly run out of the hiding spot then see Laurence running down the street. "Laurence-" I say. He didn't even look at me. Oh right Aphmau. But wait. He's gonna catch her. I Wanna see how this goes. She is inches from the ground. Should I interfere. But then. Someone grabbed my wrist. "What The-" I say but then he covers my mouth and brings me back to the bush. "Garroth what the heck" I say frustrated. "Look" he says pointing to Aphmau and Laurence. "He caught her" Nicole said amazed. "He IS a player. Nice job dude" Dante said. But then

SNAP

Again. This time it was Garroth.

(Back to normal)

Aphmau's POV

How did I? What the? I'm. Not. Dead. ?  I look up. I should've guessed. Laurence. I know I don't sound scared, but I am. "Heh Heh" I say. I heard a branch snap. "Oh shoot" Garroth said. Busted. "Wait were you eavesdropping" I ask. "Yes" Dante said. "DANTE" Garroth  yelled at him. I look at Laurence. "I just got here. I sensed something was wrong so I ran as fast as I could. And I was right. I knew you were coming here" he said. "So uh. You wanna put her down" Katelyn said looking at us. He put me down. "Aphmau you shouldn-" Nicole started but I raise my hand to silence her. "Follow me" I say. I bring them to an open feild. We sit in a U shape. "Aphmau. We don't-" Garroth started "I know" I say. Tears start to form in my eyes. "It all started 8 years ago on My Mothers Birthday. It was a day I'm definitely never gonna forget. I bought a rose from a flower shop not to far from here, I was gonna give it to my mother. And I did. Little did I know it had a poisonous scent. I gave it to my mother. And she. Smelt it. And she" I paused even more tears filled in my eyes. Then a sharp pain came through my my head. "HOW DARE YOU GIVE ME DETENTION" someone said. She pulled me up by the hair. "MICHI" I say. "Heh Heh" Lily says. "Let her go" Nicole says angrily. "Nope" Michi says. "Unlike you Aphmau. I have a mother that cares about me" she said. Everyone gasps. My eyes fill with tears. "MICHI" Katelyn yells sternly. "How did We do keeping your dirty secret of your dirty mother" Gene said. I stay silent. "What" Dante said. "They knew" Garroth said. "I didn't have a choice" I said.

(Remember that line "I Didn't Have A Choice")

She's making everything worse. "That doesn't matter. Let Aphmau go. Now" Laurence said. "Laurence, your temper" Balto said. Laurence shot him a bad look. What did he mean by 'Laurence your temper'. She started pulling harder. And now she was dragging me. "Oh she's part of our group now" Alex said. Laurence and Katelyn started running after me. "Let me go" I say struggling to get out. I fell. Katelyn tackled her. Laurence grabbed me and we started running. "What the- where are we going" I say. "The tree" he said. Laurence and I climbed up the tree. Everyone else decided to go home. Like usual Dante and Nicole were together. Katelyn and Garrroth are together. And that leaves me and Laurence. We started talking. And I told him the rest of the story. "That wasn't your fault" he said. "Deny it all you want, but it was" I say. "What was the persons name that gave you the flower" he asked.

"Hyria"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Well now they know. Why did Michi's group know? What did Aphmau mean when she said "she had to"? And with the information of Aphmau's Past what will Laurence *cough cough* and the others do with it?

Words: 1477