Doppo Kunikida x reader: The angel's voice [drabble-ish]

"Open your mouth, (y/n). "
The soothing voice commands me and I do so. I chew repeatedly and swallow.
"(Y/n), Miss Akabane told me that you will be able to get out of the blindfold this Saturday."
Yes. That's right. I've been in the darkness for awhile now. I can't see anything but only hear, smell , taste, and touch.
"Is that what she said? How exciting. " I monotonously laugh and sigh.

"I'm happy for you, so that's a good-"
I cut his sentence
"-you mean that I won't be able to be hang out with you no more?" I quietly say with sadness

I hear him sigh
"Well, they say that this attempt is going to work." He scrape the spoon into the bowl to feed me
"Well, they had failed a bunch of times. I don't believe in miracles. Lets see that if I would be able to see this time. I'm done eating, so you can go back to your agency." I grab my walking stick to get up
"Wait, I still have time before I go to the agency. Even you see or not, I still want to be with you." I stop from walking and sit back down.
"Kunikida. There is many women out there and why did you chose-"
"What do you want to do when you get your vision back? Anything."
"I-I.... It's impossible."
"I'm not going anywhere without you." His warm hand touch my cheek and I touch his hand.
"Everything is going to be okay, (y/n). I promise you."

The day where you see:
"(Y/n. Today is the day." Miss Akabane and Doctor Kano ( Tokyo ghoul asf ) slowly enter as I hear them entering through the door.
"Where's Kunikida?" I cautiously wait to hear more than two voice
"He's busy with the case he's handling. I don't think he will be able to make it today."
Oh, he's always so busy. He would be the first person I want to see.
"Ready?"
I nod and Miss Akabane wheel me closer to Dr. Kano.
Dr. Kano begin to unravel ( lmao tokyo ghoul asf again ) my blind fold. Then they took out the two gauze on my eyes.
"Open your eyes."
I open my eyes and blink repeatedly.
All I saw was pitch black.
"Negative." I answer
Tears begin to tickle down to my cheeks and I wipe them.
I hear a loud door slam
"I-is she able to see?"
"No. Negative." Mrs. Akabane
"Kunikida." I stretch out my arms to find him and begin to cry harder as he immediately pull me to him.

Evening:

"Kunikida, where are you taking me?" He hold hand hand as I feel the grass is touching my side of legs.

"Just feel what's around you. I hope you know that I had to treat Dr. Kano and Miss Akabane some expensive high quality restaurant, so I could take you out." He quietly chuckle

Then we stop.

"(Y/n), whether you see or not... I need to be with you. Tonight, I want to go star gazing. I'll be your eyes then. Just follow my voice."

My eyes start to be watery and then he wipes before it falls out.

"Here is Orion belt. There's Polaris. That's Cassiopeia." He softly say it into my ear.

His voice is so mesmerizing....

30 mins later:

"That's ( zodiac sign )! Woah, I just saw a shooting star! Make a wish, (y/n)!"

( make a wish) 🌟

Then my vision begin to get lighter from the darkness. I look up to the sky and begin to see tiny dots in the sky.

Wow, is this an imagination that I can see the stars? Am I thinking a lot?

"(Y/n), did you make a wish?"

I look at him and begin to cry. I see him in my imagination.
"Kunikida, in my imagination.... I can imagine you wearing glasses and you have a pony tail? You're so handsome in my imagination and-"

"Can you see!?!?" He grab my shoulders and look at me.
"What, no? I'm just having my imagination."
"How many fingers am I holding?" He does two
"Two?" I answer weakly

"You have your vision back? B-but how!?!" He hugs me.
"Is that how you really look like? Oh, you're very handsome. I don't know. I don't get it either."
I widen my eyes and I stay in calm
"Consider yourself lucky."
I squint my eyes and laugh
"It was all because I listen to an angel's voice." He looks to the side in embarrassment
"What was your wish, kunikida?"
I smile.

He slowly grab my chin and kiss me in the forehead.

"That you're able to see me for the first time."

-end of oneshot-

Sorry if this one was cheesy or random asf. I haven't done oneshot about four eyes a loot and sorry!

I could've publish this yesterday, but was at TØP's concert. It was the shit. Everything was lit asf.

-dh