Getting back together

Garroth-

Someone knocked on my door. It was like midnight, so I was tired and pissed. Opening the door, I started to tell the person off.
"Do you realise it's like midnight?!"
"Ya, but I couldn't wait." I looked up.
"Garroth?" He took my hand and dragged me to his place. There, he took me downstairs.
"Look." All the feathers were gone.
"You got rid of them?"
"Ya, and I have another surprise." I turned to him, noticing the jar in his hand. It had a large amount of cash inside.
"Wow..."
"(Y/N), I want you back." I smiled and hugged him.
"I want you back too."

Laurance-

I had Michi pinned up against the wall.
"Don't you EVER touch him again!" Laurance was in the back, but I didn't know.
"Michi's sorry!" She squealed. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"I love you so much." I dropped her and she ran.
"So, we back together?"
"Ya."

Travis-

Aphmau and I were playing some videogames. Travis called her, and she looked at me.
"Do you want me to answer?"
"Go for it." She talked for a bit before looking at me again.
"He wants to come over."
"Ok? Let him." She talked for a second before we continued.
--------later that day-------
The doorbell rang. Aphmau went to go get it, but I got up quicker.
"Hey Aphmau... (Y/N)?" I didn't say anything, just kissed him. He jumped and blushed, but did it back. Aphmau looked over and about died.
"AWWWWWW!!!!!" I rolled my eyes. Travis smiled into the kiss and pulled me closer.
"Travis..." I mumbled in the kiss.
"Get a room you two!"

Dante-

Dante had been coming over a lot recently. I really didn't mind, honestly I wanted him back.
"Hey (Y/N)?"
"Ya?"
"Wanna go out for dinner?"
"Are you asking me on a date?"
"If you want it to be."
"Umm.. I don't mind if it is." He smiled.
"Does that mean you still like me?"
"Umm..." I blushed.
"Good." He held me, "because I want you back. I made the biggest mistake losing you."
"I-I want you back too."

Zaaaaaaaaaaane-

"Zaaaaaaaaaane."
"No."
"Zaaaaaaaaaaane."
"No (Y/N)."
"Yo, Pinkie Cake."
"Ugh, what?"
"I miss you."
"I miss you too."
"Wanna get back together?"
"Ya."

Aaron-

Aaron's P.O.V

There she was yet again. Alone in the dark, on that same bench. Her eyes still red. I approached the bench, but she didn't notice. I sat down next to her and started rubbing her back. She jumped and looked up at me.
"A-Aaron?"
"Hey." More tears seemed to fall. I pulled her into a hug and did what I could to calm her down.
"D-Don't you hate me?"
"No, I couldn't. If anything I love you. I want you back."
"I want you back too."

--------------------
A/n

Hey, I dont know what happened but the embarassing moment was before the break up. I just looked at it and noticed it was all flipped around. Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Bai!