In the Bedroom

Levi had taken Eren to his room. As soon as Eren walked through that door Levi slammed the door shut then locking it. He smirked at Eren with the face of 'I want you now' and roughly kissed him forcing his tongue into Erens mouth. Eren couldn't help but gasp this was his first time and Erens wasn't sure whether he was ready but he would do it for Levi so he kissed back. Levi started to unbutton his shirt  "Eren I'm ready, are you?"
Eren was so surprised about everything that was happening so all could do was nod and smile. Levi left kissing Erens lips to start to kiss down Erens jawline and neck. He left a few hickeys making Eren groan and moan in pleasure. During the process of Levi leaving hickeys he started to rub his knee against Erens groin.
"Take off your jeans," Levi blankly stated
"Ok Levi," Eren had no choice but to take them off.  Levi was waiting for Eren to take off his boxers but Eren wasn't to sure levi would like his body
"Did I say stop stripping Eren?" Levi just wanted to see Eren
"B-but Levi......I'm embarrassed," Eren replied
"Either way I will love you Eren please just show me your body Eren,"
Eren took off his boxers
"Sexy that's what you are Eren,"
Eren could just blush at that and he kissed Levi. Levi took off all his clothes and they were both ready.

~To be continued~

((An
IM SOOOOOOO SORRY I DIDNT WRITE MY STORY IN A WHILE IVE BEEN BULLIED AT SCHOOL AND SHIT WENT DOWN THAT I HAD TO DEAL WITH.
Thanks for understanding
I'm updating again tomorrow!