Meet Exo

*(You should watch the video so you can see who the Exo characters are)*

Kai

"So after a month and a half of training alone, never meeting you members...

...You may now remove your blindfold and meet your fellow members" Mr. Qin yelled! I slowly pulled mine off and looked around. I knew Sehun was gonna be here but I don't know anyone else. Now everyone stepped up and introduced themselves. I wasn't really looking at them I was trying to fix myself so that when I stepped up I would look my best.

I felt a tight grip on my arm and turned to Sehun.

"Hide me" he mouthed frozen.

"What happened" I quietly chuckled?

"My ex" he frowned.

"Oh my God this is golden. Which one is it" I asked eagerly loving this potential drama. He discretely pointed to the short cute one with the navy blue shirt and his hair is kind of strawberry blonde.

"What no way, how'd you get him? You're such a troll" I joked.

"Shut up this isn't funny" he sighed. Sehun realized he was up and walked up to introduce himself. Then I went after him.

"It's okay dude, everyone has an ex" I rubbed his arm.

"No, it ended really bad-just go over there and talk to him" he covered his face. How bad?

"What do you want me to say" I raised an eyebrow?

"I don't know just don't tell him we're friends" he pushed me. Okay I'm pretty sure he's seen us talking. I slowly strolled over to him and extended my hand.

"I'm Kai" I smiled.

"I'm Xiumin" he shook my hand and smiled back.

"So you two are ex's" I pointed at Sehun.

"Yeah, and you two are..?"

"Oh he and I met when we were walking into Calvin Klein and some girl asked us if we wanted to audition. This is our second time meeting" I stuck my hands in my pocket.

"Really" he seemed unconvinced?

"Yup" I popped the 'p'. It was an awkward silence for about 7 seconds before I decided to lean on the wall with him, and it was a good thing I did. 

"Her right there, she's the one who walked up to us" I pointed to the skinny girl with long dark hair.

"Her" he pointed back shocked?

"Yeah" I said softly confused by his reaction.

"She approached you and him" he yelled in a whisper!?

"Yeah" I whispered back.

"I'll be right  back" he gave me a quick smile before dashing off to her. Hmm I wonder if he knows her. I grabbed a cup that had fruit punch and started drinking it.

"What'd he say" Sehun came out of nowhere causing me to slightly choke on my drink?

"Nothing you creep, he's just upset about that lady approaching us" I nodded towards Xiumin.