Surprise Natalie

Hey, My name is Makenzi but people call me Mak, Kenzie, or baby girl. Im 16 and a model for Victorias Secret.
(Played by Stella Maxwell)
Anywayyyy, My little sister, Natalie, was in love with magcon and since me and Taylor had to do a photo shoot together one time, I have his number. Him and the rest of the boys are on there way over to surprise Natalie. Its Taylor, Nash, Cam,Matt, Jacob (S), Jack and Jack, Hayes, Aaron, Carter, Shawn, And Mahogany. I heard the door bell ring and knew it was Taylor. I went to open the door and jumped into Taylors arms. I kinda have feelings for him. I think he likes me too. I hugged all the boys and I was so happy because, I used to be in love with them and now there in MY house. I told the guys to hide in the kitchen and i yelled for Natalie to come downstairs. If your wondering my mom died when Natalie was born and my dad is nowhere to be found so yeah!? Here comes natalie now!!

"Hey Nat?" I said

"Yes kenzi?" she asked

"I have some people you may want to meet before we leave for Magcon. Okay?" I replied.

She gave me a confused look and nodded her head yes. I said come out and all the boys walked out yelling "Surprise Natalie". The look on her face was like in shock. It made me smile. She started crying and hugging the boys. She's only 13 and she has been through so much and it hurts me knowing she cries everyday because she doesn't have a mom or dad. Me and the boys channel are all that she has. I told her to go get ready and turned around to see a smiling group of boys. Taylor comes and kisses me. WAIT. WHAT. Taylor Caniff is kissing me!?!?!?!?!? I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. It starts to get heated quick so i break apart. The boys are all looking at us. I looked down. They all look at me and show a fake smile?! What was wrong? Whatever I'll just ask later.