A spanking... at school!?

Mackenzie's POV

The next morning I wake up and curl my hair before adding a simple white bow, which was extremely dainty and cute may I just say. I get dressed, apply some makeup and then run downstairs quickly, not wanting to be late for school again. Mom looks at me and hands me my bag and lunch quickly before I slip on my shoes and get ready to leave.

"Morning Mack, have a good day at school and behave!" My mom tells me sternly, landing a warning swat on my unsuspecting behind. I nod my head quickly before running out of the door; I am not going to risk being late just for something as minor as a quick meal before I leave.

I walk into the school and make my way to class quickly, getting there before even Miss Oxtoby is there. I mentally high five myself before putting my feet up on the table and pulling my phone out to text Brynn.

(K=Kenzie, B=Brynn)
K: Hey Brynn, I finally got to school on time for once, now Miss Oxtoby can't tell me off, Lol. Not like she won't try 💙
B: Well done Kenz. I'm skipping, wanna join me? Miss Oxtoby seriously gets on my nerves, she tries to tell me off all the time. She thinks we're scared of her 😂💜
K: Sorry Brynny, if my mom finds out, I'm done for 😌 See you later? I wouldn't be scared of old cow face in a million years 😂💙
B: Sure Kenzie Boo, my house? 😂💜
K: Of course 💙 Bye 💙

I hear a loud cough behind me and my heart starts thumping so loudly in my chest that I am sure the person car hear it beating. Slowly, I turn around, only to see an absolutely furious Miss Oxtoby stood behind me! Her hand is stretched out for my phone and I sigh and place it into her open hand. As she looks through the messages I had sent Brynn, her face turns a deeper and deeper shade of read, signaling to me how much trouble I am in.

"MACKENZIE ZIEGLER! HOW DARE YOU!?" She screams, flecks of spit hitting my face. I look down at my hands worriedly, knowing that this is not going to end well. I try to open my mouth to say something, but she shoots me a glare that is so fierce that I just close my mouth again. She turns my phone off and places it inside her drawer and then walks over to the door to the classroom and locks it. Miss Oxtoby instructs me to shut the blinds, which I do quite slowly, wondering what on earth is about to happen.

"Mackenzie, come here please." She says, sat on a chair behind her desk. I slowly make my way over to her and before I realise what is happening, I find myself face first over her lap. I kick and try to push away but there is no chance of me actually getting free; although she is small, she has an iron grip. She begins to spank me relentlessly, before pulling down my pants and panties. I turn a terrible shade of red before I feel something heavy and wooden hit my behind.

I scream out in pain again and again, but the room is virtually sound proof and nobody would be able to hear me. Miss Oxtoby lectures me as she spanks me again and again with the paddle. By the time she has done 50, tears are running down my cheeks and all of the fight has been knocked out of me so I just lay there limply, knowing that I will not be able to sit for a while after this.

Eventually she stops and rubs my back until finally the tears stop falling down my cheeks and I am only sniffling slightly. Miss Oxtoby pulls my panties and pants back up and I whimper when the material makes contact with my badly bruised butt. Miss oxtoby opens the blinds, unlocks the door and tells me to go back to my seat, and I do, screaming when my butt makes contact with the hard wooden seat.

The lesson goes extremely slowly and I can not seem to get comfortable. Gosh! I thought. She surely does hit hard.

AN ~ What do you think about Kenz being spanked at school? Tell me below ~ Alyssia x