chapter 2

Lilac's POV
After my talk with my mom I went upstairs to Hailey to let her know her dress was getting cleaned and to let her know her hair appointment was in an hour.

*knock knock*

" come in" she said trying to sound innocent I entered her room and stayed alert at all times she was being oddly nice to me.

"Oh hey lil! Did you make me appointment?" She said with a fake smile something was off

"Um..yeah it's in an hour and your dress is in the dry cleaners and will be done by the time you are by the time your hair appointment is over with" I said
The next thing I know the door behind me was closed and Hailey's fake smile disappeared I felt hands shove me to the ground and me being kicked  my ribs by her minions the pain filled me up it hurt I just closed my eyes and waited for it to end.

"We need to make sure she's unable to attend the dance tonight" Hailey said

The next thing I know I was being thrown against the wall my head hitting it hard I felt blood drip down my face and laughter was the last thing I heard before blacking out.

Baby girl wake up come on it's going to be okay you are almost healed just a scar it's okay

It was my wolf Kate talking to me I haven't talked to her in a year I'm not sure why she left I think it's because she was growing weak.

Lilac I never left I just stayed silent like a volcano, I was always her just in the background....now come on let's wakeup

Wake up? Am I alseep?? What scar??

Calm down just wake up

So I listened to her and I slowly opened my eyes it was foggy at first but it started to clear up after blinking a couple of times , looking around I realized that I was in the guest room.

'' she's awake! " said a very chipper voice it must be Kelly because I would recognize it any where.

"Oh my stars that the moon goddess your alright" said the Luna

" she was hurt pretty badly who ever did it must really be mad about something"said a nurse while handing Kelly a small black tube.

"This will take away the scar so you can put makeup over it and also it takes away most pain "she said and walked away

So happy with the positive feedback I am getting! It's making me want to write more!!! As a treat to my pack (you guys💖) tomorrow is my 7month anniversary with my bf so I will gift you guys another update tomorrow! I hope your enjoying the book if you have suggestions about how this chapter please message me I would love to see suggestions!