I Missed You (Part 1)- C.M

DISCLAIMER- This is the first smut I've ever written so if it's shit I apologise

(Y/N) POV-

It had been two months since I had seen the love of my life Casey. Since Hey Violet had started to become more popular he was hardly ever home, he was usually at rehearsals or on tour with 5 Seconds Of Summer and truthfully I had missed him so much.

I was sat on a cold and gloomy Saturday night in a pair of neon yellow shorts and one of Casey's ACDC T-Shirts. Suddenly a knock at the door made me jump and drop my cup of tea all over my chair. "Shit" I shouted loudly as I wiped up the tea and walked over to the door to see who it was. Shocked, I opened the door slowly to see my beautiful and perfect boyfriend stood before me. "Hi Baby" He said sweetly. "God you look sexy" He giggled as he examined his old now tea stained T-Shirt and my neon yellow shorts. "Shut up idiot" I said as I playfully hit his arm. "Although there is something really sexy I see" He said as smacked my ass.

I quietly moaned at the contact and suddenly his head shot up and a smirk began to appear across his face. "God you must have missed me baby" He said sexily as he slid one of his hands underneath the hem of my T-Shirt. "Yes Casey" I said as a placed a quick kiss on his lips. "Good" He said smirking "Because I've got a plan for you and that sexy body of yours" He said biting his lip and I could feel myself getting wetter with every word he spoke.

"Now baby I need you to do something for me" He said softly and I gulped "Ww-What" I stuttered a his hands made quick work of my top and bra and started to massage my breasts. "I need you to get on your knees for me but first I need you to let me kiss all over that beautiful body of yours" he whispered and a small moan left my slightly parted lips. Without warning he greedily smashed his lips into mine moving his hands around my body as he did. Pulling away for a moment he gave me a small smile before starting to kiss down my neck and chest leaving small hickeys as he went. "Casey" I began to moan as he attached his mouth to my right nipple nipping and sucking at it. After a few minutes he pulled away and gave me a small wink meaning it was time to to keep my end of the deal. Suddenly a look of panic washed across Casey's pale complexion. "What's wrong baby?" I said stroking his arm gently . "The door has been open the whole time, what if anyone has seen us" "Shh" I said quietly as I dragged my warm finger tips across his warm face and shutting the door behind us. "Now baby, do you want me to give you a blow job or do you want to stay there the whole night" I said as I began to drag my hands down his body as played with the hem of his shirt.

Gulping Loudly he said "Y-Yess". Quickly I pulled his shirt over his head and kissed from the top of his chest all the way down to the bulge that was pressed against his skinny jeans. A sharp moan left his lips as I unzipped the zipper of his jeans and began palming him through his boxers. Aggressively he began to shake his jeans from underneath his knees until they came of his ankles. Gritting his teeth he moaned "(Y/N), Please do something"