Chapter one

He's been gone for 45 days.

My brother, Cameron has been gone on his tour for a while now and today is the day I go to see him. Today I'm going to the tour to watch his show and stay VIP back stage.

I changed into a cute outfit;

And I walked out to my mom's car

And I walked out to my mom's car. She's been waiting for me for the last hour and a half.

"What took you so long?" She asks me as I buckle up my seat belt.

"Well, I'm a 15 year old teenager what do you expect?" I say, grabbing out my phone and typing in the password.

She begins driving and I decide to go through Instagram. My brother has about 14.1 million followers when I have 400. I decided I like it that way. It's easier to deal with a small amount of friends and have people not know you then have everyone know you. I don't like having all that attention like my brother. It's not like I'm uncomfortable with it, it's just new to me. I'd eventually get used to it if I could.

I played with my earrings as we entered the full venue. My mom parked in the back and we made our way to the front. Fans said hi to my mom and very few said hi to me. My mom just waved as we made our way to the front.

Fans were filing in just as we were getting there so you can tell it was starting soon.

Everyone entered the big venue and they started calling VIPs into the room. We are VIPs because we are family so we walked with the others to a room.

Just the Way You Are is playing loudly over the speakers when we enter the room. I spotted my brother immediately and a tear pricked my eye as I run up and jump on him in a koala hug. The security guard steps forward but Cameron puts his hand up to stop him and hugs me.

I hear other fans whisper. Who is she? Is she dating him? Why is he letting her do that? Can I do that?

"I missed you so much." I choke out and he smiles at me before whiling my tear away. Cameron has never been one to cry, but he has a tear rolling down his cheek. It feels nice to have someone else miss you too.

"I missed you too A."

A tall boy with hazel eyes and pointy ears and another tall boy with green eyes and brown hair come up to Cameron and smile at me.

"Who's this Cameron?" The boy with pointy ears nudges Cameron. I know who he is...Jacob! His name is Jacob Sartorius! He's famous on Younow and Musical.ly plus Vine.

"My sister. Anna." Cameron Deadpans.

"Oh." The other boy says.

"Hi Jacob. I love your musical.lys!" I say.

"Thanks babe." He winks at me.