Chapter 4

sorry for the delayy! i prefusly apolgise. i have to rewrite this entire chapter because my brothers laptops a poop and password protective so im on the guest account and it wont let me access word or my flashdrive....pooop. well without further a do!

Chapter 4 

                                  THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED!!!!!!!

After school i sat in the entrance of the building. A slight breeze crept upon my bare skinand i felt the goosebumbs rise on my bare arms. Time for a jacket. i decied grudgingly. i would miss the warm weather that i held dear in my heart. I pulled out my flip phone that i had bought two foster homes earlier on a pay as you go plan.

Staying l8te for skewl. ttyl-i texted my foster mother. i could already tell that she would be angry at the news that i couldnt help her take care of the kids. Oh well i wouldnt not survive if i did not have friends. She texted back a minute later and i could picture her red manicure nails clicking away on the keyboard of her blackberry. How she could afford such expensis i would never know. The message read "k" and i never replied.

"BOO!" screamed a high voice, causing me to jump ten feet in the air and almost out of my skin. So this was the way my crazy new friend Kayla decied to make her apperance. i clutched my chest breathing heavily.

"you evil little girl!" i rasped in between breaths. At this point i sounded like a hardcore smoker. (a/n drugs are bad!) She smirked at me. Her brown hair blowing in the fall breeze. She towered over me and i felt tiny, like a trapped mouse.

"thats my name dont wear it out!" She threw her back and laughed dramaticly. I took one look at her and laughed my butt off. It was the kind of laugh that brought tears to your eyes and had you clutching at your tummy. Kaylas laugh was completley different though. She laughed evily, like a mad sceinctist that has just made another frankstein out of toast. Her laughter ceased and she stared at me.

"It was that bad?" she asked. I cocked my head to the side, questioning her strange question. She read the confusion in my eyes and shook her head. "Leah, Leah, Leah." she scolded. "Obviously i was talking about my evil laugh. Silly Goose! Maybe you need to get the Ol'noggin checked." she winked and tapped on her head. Oh yeah shes working to improve her "evil laugh" and I'm the one who needs my brain checked...I shook my head at my crazy friend. She grabbed my hand and pulled to my feet. "come on!" I stumbled on the hard concrete.

"Kayla no!" i shouted as i stumbled forward. I saw the hard pavemnent coming closer and closer to my feet. I braced myself for the impact...but instead a hand shot out and steadied my waist. Another hand shot forward and grabbed my wrist. Tingles errupted from where tha hands had a hold on me and i immediatly knew who it was.

"carefull." his velvet voice rose to the air and it was almost as if they entangled me. His honey sweet rumble made the hair on the back of my neck rose.

"thanks i murmured. I gazed up cautiously. I didnt want to be losted in his eyes again. Okay lies. i did. Because when i did i felt like he was gazing in my soul. Like he was my person to confine in. Like he was the answer to my prayers...like he was my soul-nevermind. Gosh what was a thinking. Soulmates please. Hes a jerk. You can tell just by watching him walk! I tugged away from his grasp not  wanting to have contact with him anymore. It does weird things to my head. Sorrow flashed through his eyes as i broke the contact and i immediatly regret it. Im Sorry. I whisphered in my head. I hoped my eyes could give him the message. He broke eye contact and walked away. He didnt even look back. And for some reason it made my heart burn. It gave me a cold feeling and all i wanted to do was to have him hold me in his arms. But i know that would never happen. Why would the gorgous greek god jerk of the school want me? Why should i want him to want me. My heart burned no matter what i thought.

"ouch." i muttered, rubbing my chest. Kayla glanced at me worridly.

"what is it?" she asked geniue concern penetrating her voice. I shook my head and swolled. I shook my head and let my hand fall from where it lay on my chest.

"nothing." i murmered lost in thought, and this time it was my turn to pull Kayla away.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You likee? sorry for any mistakes. I got big plans for next chapter. But before i upload im going to need a least 5 votes. I know i know petty. But it makes me feel like your reading(: anywayys dont for get to

Fan

Comment

Vote!

smooches and dont forget to vote. espically if you love kaylas craziness(;