Story of my life

Emily's P.o.v
"Emily get your ass up! It's time for school!" My father yells from downstairs. I sigh and pull the covers off me. The cold breeze immediately hitting my skin. I walk into the bathroom that connects to my bedroom. The tile was cool on my feet as I walked over to turn on the shower.

I waited for the water to warm up, before stripping my clothes off. Let me tell you about my self before I go on. I'm that shy nerd, that not a lot of people approach or talk to. The most confusing thing that people don't get about me is, how I'm "emo", yet a shy nerd.

Well, for starters that is so stereotypical. I am whatever I wish to be, quote from Onision, whom I love. You may be thinking I smoke, swear, or do drugs, well you are completely wrong. I never swear. My name is Emily, I love pizza, roses, music and Onision. I am pretty, not trying to sound stuck up and preppy, I just know I am. There is one thing that not a single person knows about me. I am a street fighter, one of the best. My street name is black beauty, and a lot of gangs want me in theirs. I actually was in once. My x boyfriend Mark's. Until he screwed me over.

At school I have one friend. Lindsey. I have two people who I would gladly knock out. Tiffany, my personal bully. And Ryder, I hate him. My only other friend moved because of him. Kiyla. She made the mistake of sleeping with him, and the next day he left her, no note or anything. When she went to school, every one knew about the hookup, and he acted like it never happened. She was torn. And she ended up moving seven states away. I haven't heard from her since.

My phone vibrated with Lindsey's text
Lindsey: get here now! Ryder is telling Tiffany off!!

I got dressed and grabbed my skateboard to see this. My two most hated people in a fight.
--------------------------------------------

I'll try updating as much as possible, thank you so much if you read. 🌹🌹🌹