How they got into business

Baekhyun & Chen's Story

Walking down the block I noticed tons of people pressed against McDonalds. They seemed to be signing something maybe a job opportunity. I pulled out my ear phones and slowly walked over to the crowd. I tapped one of the girls hovering outside the crowd who looked like she was waiting for someone.

"What's going on" I asked when she turned around?

"There are audition papers for a "reality" show" she gave me a small smile. 

"It's supposed to be a Netflix series" she quickly aded. Wow Netflix. I wonder what that's like. Having an audition, I guess it's kind of like a job interview. 

""Reality"" I inquired pulling out my phone and scrolling to Chen's number.

"Yeah, it's supposed to show the life of a boy band... I think the  groups name is Exo" she shrugged.

"Cool thanks" I nodded my head and started texting Chen.

There's this sign up for a "reality" show about a boy band. I'm gonna sign us up.

Okay.

Chanyeol's Story

"Oh my goodness guess what Chan" Winter bombarded my room and jumped on my bed beside me!! I sighed and lowered the volume before sitting up to speak to her.

"Next time could you please knock" I smirked.

"Oh whatever. So you know how you're always rapping and whatever..." she had a nervous excited smile on her face.

"Yeah" I chuckled.

"Well I heard there was this audition thingy going on for a boy band or a boy band show and I stole your recording and emailed it to --"

"What!! Are you out of your mind??!! You must be, you must freakin' be" I angrily yelled!

"No no no, they loved it and want you to be apart of it, they called me your manager" she bit her lip smiling.

"You're not my manager. I don't have a manager, and I'm not going" I said sternly.

"Come on, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. This can get you the networking you need to really accomplish your dreams" she grabbed my hands.

"Look all you have to do is go meet with them just to get to know each other and of course I will go with you because I am your manager" she cupped her face smiling when she said manager. I just snickered and rolled my eyes.

"And of course for support" she quickly grabbed my hands again.

"Ugh, you're unbelievable" I scoffed.

D.O's Story

"Kyung" my older brother yelled stomping into my room!!!

"What" I groaned rubbing my face then pushing off my covers?

"Your trust fund! I checked the balance. What the hell is wrong with you?! You have no direction! We aren't gonna keep babying you" he yelled frustrated!!

"I get it I get it" I rolled my eyes and stood.

"No you don't get it. You're only 21, how the hell did it get so low?!"

"I don't know I'll start limiting myself and checking to see how much money I have. Promise" I slapped his chest walking past him.

"You're cut off" he quickly spoke.

"What" I chuckled turning back to face him?

"Mom and dad worked hard for that money and you're just stomping all over it" he waved his hand around.