things you should know

1) the ocs here are all going to be very detailed from now, so please take the time to read them before asking to rp!

2) if you're going to rp with my characters, please link me or copy and paste your character into the comments of the chapter of the oc you wanna rp with.

3) i may not be innocent anymore, but most of my characters are. so no smut :)

4) cussing is allowed but censor it

5) please rp in third person! i personally find it weird to rp with someone who role plays anything other than third person pov.

6) these characters were mostly spikes of inspiration that came at 2am, so they may be messy when first posted. however, they'll go through editing gradually

7) i love you

8) just a warning, but my replies will be hella slow due to me studying for my exams. i'll only reply in my free time. so don't start complaining if i suddenly disappear for a day or so. i've already warned you about it.

9) drama is WANTED (angst too but that's besides the point)

10) one more thing! if you're going to rp with my characters, hAvE a pLOt iN mInD so that the rp has some kind of flow and destination (?)

11) semi-literate to literate replies. like four sentences or more. if you can't manage that, i might probably find it hard to rp with you.

12) enjoy!

note : my first oc will be released soon!