2

Hi loves,

Well I guess you can tell I'm editing and changing this story, I hope you like this version, please comment below on what you think of the newest chapters, the chapters that have been edited will have a message before the chapter itself.

Thanks again for you love and support its honestly helped me so much.

Lots of love Jess xx

Ellie's POV

5 days later

I had just finished packing the last thing in my room, it was currently 9:30 in the morning, Hazel was in her room packing her toys into a box for me to tape up later as well as all her other things. I taped the box up before moving it into the hallway, my whole room was now empty, I had gotten rid of our bedroom furniture a couple days ago which meant I was sleeping on the floor and Hazel was sleeping in her travel cot.

I walked out of the room and checked on Hazel to find she was trying to fit a large teddy into the already over full box, I chuckled and walked into her room, I grabbed a flat box and taped it together before I put the excess teddies into the box and letting Hazel fill the new box up before taping the other one up and writing Hazel's room on it before I put it in the hallway.

The second I did that the doorbell went off, confused I walked over to the front door to see Zoey standing there with Nathan next to her, I opened the door and let them both in. 

I had explained to Zoey a few days ago what was happening, she wasn't overly thrilled but she understood that I wanted to give Hazel a better life than the two of us got and let it go, she met Nathan the day after when he came around to find out what we needed to get rid of and bring boxes over.

"Hi you two" I said walking into the house "how's packing going?" Nathan asked, straight to the point, "my room is completely bare and Hazel's just packing the last few things away, everything else I either packed early this morning or last night before bed" I explained "alright, well I'm going to start packing my car up with some boxes, you girls should do the same" Nathan said before he started picking boxes up and walking out of the house with them.

2 hours later

Zoey had left 15 minutes ago as Nick was apparently busier than he thought he was going to be.

Nathan had just walked back into the house after taking the last box out to his car. "You ready?" he asked me making me take a deep breath looking around the house before turning to him and nodding my head, "Hazel" I called making her run over to us "you ready?" I asked her "yeah" she said taking my hand, "let's go" Hazel said, we all walked out the apartment and down to the last floor where I gave the apartment manager my keys and we left.

I put Hazel into my car before getting in and following Nathan to his house.

Once we got to Nathan's house half an hour later I parked the car turning it off before getting out and letting Hazel out as we looked at his house from the car. "So you want a tour of the house?" Nathan asked us, Hazel and I looked at each other before looking at him and nodded our heads.