- intro.

Kim Taehyung. A name that makes girls squel in delight and boys frown in jealousy. You can make a whole building rave to the sound of his name. Girls squel and boys get jealous for a reason. Taehyung is a living masterpiece. You can say it runs in the family as his cousin, Min Yoongi is equally as jaw dropping as him. Taehyung's astonishing physical appearance is matched with his innocent and cheeky personality. The perfect predator. Just like any other hearttrobs, Taehyung loves the attention but he's too shy to even boast about it. At first glance some people mistake him for a cassanova but in reality, he's a sweet young man. There's no difficulty with you falling in love with him, the difficulty lies with him falling inlove with you.

Taehyung's preference is very singular. He believes in destiny, im soulmates. He believes that a person falls inlove just once in his entire existence, the rest are simple infatuations. Through his 20 years of inhaling he hasnt fallen in love yet. Yes he had relationships before but he has never met the person who would make his heart beat faster and slower at the same time.

Despite Taehyung's roaring good looks he's actually quite shy and introverted. The number of 3his friends are lesser that his fingers in one hand. He has a lot of fans, no doubt about that. He does enjoy being called the most popular guy at work and being labeled one sure makes him happy but not to the fullest. He has always felt like something is missing.

He's very vocal about this feelings he had inside but not to everyone. He only shares this things with Yoongi, his cousin and roommate since collage. Yoongi suggested they get a pet. According to him, pets are very cheerful amd loyal. They can make Taehyung come out of his shell and be more confident.

Taehyung thinks he needs a lover more than a companion. Someone he can kiss and cuddle with all the time. Someone he can go out with while holding hands without looking like he's crazy. Someone he can go out with and bring to romantic places. Someone who understands and will love him back.

So why not both?

___________
...