CHAPTER 16

When we arrived in the kitchen, a few persons were seated there, eating and laughing. At the sound of our entrance all laughing ceased and hostility was prominent on their features.
"Simmer down guys. I come in peace " I said with my hands up in a mocking form of surrender.

That did nothing to help me . Instead the situation worsened and two men stood snapping their elongated canines at me.

Linda then jumped in at this escalation. "She is a guest of the Alpha" she said, crouching low in front of me to protect me.

My heart warmed at the sight of someone being protective of me. The men sat down and went back to eating. Linda got up slowly from in front of me and walked over to where they were.

"Hi. I am Elizabeth. But you can call me Liz" I said with a wave.
They all ignored me.

"Hello"I repeated. They continued to ignore me.

I felt a bit down so I looked back at Linda who was digging frantically through the refrigerator. "Where is the roasted beef that was in here?, She growled.

"I think the Alpha ate it" the dark hair male that had stood to attack me said.

The was a visible change in Linda's appearance . "Oh" she said quietly.

"So what am I having chef?"I joked.

She took out a carton of yogurt and pushed a jar of jam with bread towards me. "That's the only thing I can find that doesn't require cooking. I suck at cooking"she said.

"You sure do. And that ain't the only thing that you suck at " the blonde hair make said.

"Shut it Max. Your mate can't cook either" Linda retorted.

"But she is hot and even if she can't cook, she is sensational in the bedroom so she more than makes it up to me",Max replied , winking at the blushing brunette beside him.
I watched the light bantering smiling and spreading the thick aromatic jam all over my bread. It was guava jelly. My favorite.

I took a bite. It was delicious. I moaned softly and started to take larger bites.

"Don't you want something to drink with that ?"Linda asked.

Before I could respond the same dark haired guy stood up and said," I have something that you can drink whore"

And with that, he slowly approached me, unzipping his pants . "I can smell the Alpha on you . This piss will do you well. " The others openly gaped his action. Disrespecting a guest of an Alpha was looked upon as disrespecting the Alpha. It was a serious offence . At least in my old pack.

Tears sprang to my eyes and my wolf whined in my head . We were not a whore.

"Apologise"

That word was spoken with authority and dominance. It had everyone turning towards the entrance to the only person who wielded the authority.

Vaughn.

*********

Vaughn stood at the entrance , his naked body filled with claw marks and mud showing that his battle with the rogues was draining, his face an unreadable mask.

"B...B..but Alpha -"

"I said NOW!!"he roared, his green orbs turning yellow as his wolf pressed forward to assert his dominance over the male.

The male looked to me,"sorry " he spat.

"That's no way to treat your Alpha's whore " Vaughn said tauntingly. "Let me help you"

I gasped as he dug his elongated claws into the male's neck and pushed him to the floor. "This is much better Bryan"

"I ...I am so s.. sorry Miss Elizabeth. Please forgive me" Bryan croaked .

I nodded in acknowledgement to his apology. I was so scared for him but Ella was in my mind dancing with glee. She wanted it mate to draw blood. I scolded her sharply ,quieting her in my mind.

Vaughn released him and strode over.
"Let's go . We are gonna finish what you started earlier" he said.

I went without a murmur

Hello my loyal readers. As you can see I didn't forget about you, just had a bit of a writer's block . But I want to thank you for the comments. It was when I had read the last one , I realised that I wasn't writing just for myself anymore , I was writing for my readers.
So thank you for that realization

Anyways, I am half way through the next chapter but I need your help. What do you want? An explicit chapter or a clean version?  Let me know  so I can finish it up for your enjoyment