~Halloween Special~

Start from the beginning

A big grin formed on my face as I raised my hand. "Hey, Arashi-san, Hikaru-kun!"

At the sound of my voice, both man looked up and in my direction. The blonde blue-eyes teen grinned brightly when he saw me, while the brown-haired blue-eyed man beside him smiled.

"Hey, Yuki-san." Arashi greeted.

"Hey, Yuki-chan!" Hikaru smiled.

"What brings you two here?" I asked, my head tilting.

"I had to bring some information to the Hokage. Hikaru found out I was coming here, and demanded that I take him along to see you." Arashi smirked when Hikaru turned red and looked away.

"N-No! I asked to come along because someone might try to get the information, and you could have been cornered, Arashi sensei. Besides, you're the last crystal user in the village, it's very likely that you could be cornered because of your chakra nature." Hikaru said quickly.

Amusement shun in Arashi's eyes as he ruffled Hikaru's hair, ignoring the boys complaint. "Whatever you say, Hikaru."

I giggled, "Well, I can sure say it's nice to see you two. It's been a while, hasen't it?" They bothe looked at me.

Arashi gave a small smile, "Yeah, it has."

"It's been, what five months?" Hikaru muttered.

I nodded then noticed something. "Hey, when did you get that scar on your cheek?" I walked closer to him, then took hold of his face and leaned it to the side, ignoring the growing warmness and redness from it.

"Oh, that scar? I got it a while ago, someone tried to sneak up on Arashi sensei and I got there barely in time, it seems that some of my face took some of the damage. It's not that bad though." Hikaru explained

I glanced at Arashi, who seemed to be staring at the scar with a small look of guilt. Shaking it off he looked at me, his expression changed from one of small guilt to some pain. "Yuki, I was wondering, where's your mother's grave? I wanted to see her while I was here."

I looked from him to the ground, "I don't know. I've been visiting the K.I.A stone, I haven't know where my mother has been buried since she died. I just recently found out where my dad was buried, but that's all. It's like my whole clan vanished after they were killed."

Guilt and sympathy filled both Hikaru and Arashi's eyes, but I gave them a smile. "How about I take Hikaru with me to this Halloween party that I'm going to. Arashi-san, you can go and see the K.I.A stone, maybe go and talk with Kakashi sensei. I'm sure you might know him."

Arashi looked up, "Kakashi-chan is here?"

I blinked but nodded. "Yeah,  but why did you call him Kakashi-chan?"

He chuckled, "Oh, I've been teasing him since your mother was his teacher."

Nodding I turned and grabbed Hikaru's hand. "Come on, Hikaru-kun!"

I walked in the restaurant and was greeted by the rookies, and team Gai. I smiled and waved with my free hand. "Hey! Sorry I'm late!"

They all turned and smiled, "Hey, Yuki!" Although some looked over at Hikaru with curiosity, others seemed to glare at him.

"Who's he?" Naruto said, scrunching up his nose as he looked at Hikaru.

"Oh! This is Hikaru guys! He's from the Kessho village. Hikaru-kun, these are my friends, and the blonde boy over there is Naruto-kun." I smiled and pointed to Naruto, who seemed to still be glaring at Hikaru.

Sakura and Ino had been staring at Hikaru for a while before looking from him, to me, then to Naruto and repeated the process.

Tenten, Kiba, Choji and Hinata all seemed to smile warmly at Hikaru. Shikamaru looked at Hikaru with slight uneasiness as he saw how close he was to me. Neji and Shino just stared at him with no expression.