chapter 2- dizziness

4 week later

I went to my friends to spend the night when she arrived I grabbed my overnight bag and went to her car to throw it in the back seat.

"What wrong" she ask as I got in.

"I just need a break from them" I replied as tears began to fill in my eyes. "They been making me mad lately" I also said. "It okay" Kayla said.

We went to eat at Dennys and I ordered country fried steak and mashed potatoes and salad but once I got my food I started eating and I took a smell of onions and I cover my mouth and said "I can't stand that smell I feel like I am going to be sick" I ran into the bathroom.

My friend came in to check on me. After I walked out I told her "I just want to go back to her place" then we pay for the food then we went to her place. Then it was about 5 pm and I decided to take a nap while she went to do her laundry.

I was tossing and turning and the phone went off I answered it "hello, who is this?" He says "hello" my eyes gotten big and I ask "how did you get my number?" But he changed the subject to "why did you walk out in the middle of the night" "I had a thing I had to go to for my birthday that night" I explained. He sounded angry on the phone but he asked me "if he could see me again" I hesitated before answering "I....I don't know"

"Well, I'm sorry I let that happen" he apologized.

"My vision is getting blurry I got to go lay down again my head is also spending around. I guess I'm getting dizzy." I told him. I hung up the phone and got up too look for me something to eat trying to get rid of this dizziness and I heard a noise at the door when I got to the kitchen doorway I fainted.

The door opened my friend came running over. "Wake up Harper" I hear a voice say shaking me but I opened my eyes and saw my friend above me tear sliding down her cheek. She called 911. She told me "to lay still they are on the way" then few hours later we hear the ambulance  outside they knock on the door my friend ran to the door and open the door and said "about time."

We went to the hospital and they took me back right away they took some blood work and checked my vitals

After a couple of hours

The doctors come back with a serious look on his face and said Ms. Jones your.......