Mini Chapter: He Is Mine

A/N:
This is a mini chapter saying how the found out who they were and blah blah blah, Part 2 will be out Friday 22nd of July! (And by the why this is a relevant chapter)

~. Y/n's P.O.V .~

That idiot! How could I have forgave him that fast?!? He's right.. I'm just naive and stupid...

Before I knew my surroundings I was in my bedroom crying on my bed, I thought he loved me more than the moon and back, But that's things of the past...

I can't let Adrien hold me back, I'm a strong independent teen! And I will be strong,

"Oh Adrien, You have no idea how happy I am you made me realise that I was so stupid and naive to love you,"

-Falls Asleep-

~. Adrien's P.O.V .~

I heard a knock on my window whilst I was on my laptop, I went towards it and saw my phone which I lost, I opened messages and saw the conversation 'me' and Y/n had,

Oh, So I'm the one who made out with Marinette and slapped me?!?!

That question just made me so upset and angry, She said she understood... I was so naive to be so sure she loved me to the sun and back...

No Adrien, You are a strong independent teenager who can look over themselves, You don't need any love...
Right..?

-Falls Asleep-

The Next Day....
Still Adrien's PoV!

I woke up really warm so I took my blanket and tossed it to the right side of me and went into my bathroom, I saw that I had Chat Noir hair, A black bell, Pink eyes with baby pink backgrounds and a white suit like Chat Noir's,

I am Chat Blanc...

~. Y/n's P.O.V .~

I woke up and felt extremely cold, So I grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around me, I walked over to my bathroom and saw dark h/c hair, A white choker with a black bell on it, Black bunny ears, Light army green eyes with dark army green backgrounds and last of all, My Et Blanc outfit but inverted, (So black was white, White was black, Your favourite colour was your least favourite colour but skin colour is the same)

I am Et Noir...

A/N:

What do you think guys? Should I make mini chapters in between long chapters like the thoughts of some people who were featured in the chapter or keep it simple? Comment down below!!!

Sugar Signing Off!!! -SalutesWith Two Fingers-