"Well, thanks for helping. Who's hungry?" Brittany asked. All three of them yelled "Me." "And don't forget my laptop." Tyler winked. "Oh, yeah. And for being such a great sweeper you can also get a ipod." Brittany smiled. "A new laptop and a ipod? You're the best Brittany." Tyler hugged her.

"What do you all want?" Brittany asked pulling up to a stop light. "Subway." "Taco Bell." "IHop." "Who said iHop?" "I did." Miley smiled. "Great thinking. IHop it is." Brittany giggled.

"Welcome to ihop, table for 4?" The waitress asked. "5." Mark corrected her. "Okay, right this way." She leaded them to a table set for 5. "Ill go get your waiter." The waitress walked away.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" Brittany asked. "Well, I decided I was hungry as well. And you can't forget about your old man." Mark laughed. "You're not that old Mark." Miley smiled. "Honey, 30 is pretty old." "Not really sir." "Liam, I understand your respect for adults. But please, call me Mark. When people call me sir it just makes me feel older." Mark smiled.

"Hi, im Jack and I'll be your waiter today." Jack smiled handing everyone a menu and silverware. "Jack, I didn't know you worked here." Miley smiled. "Yeah, I needed to get a job to help with things around the house." "Jack, if you ever need anything you can come to me. I respect you for helping my daughter." Mark said with sincerest in his eyes. "Yes sir." Jack walked away.

"Why did you text me lastnight?" Mark whispered to Miley. "I don't remember a thing from lastnight. I only remember what happened with Brittany than us." "Well, just text or call me later." Mark whispered back smiling.

"Okay, who got the pancake meal?" Jack asked. Tyler raised his hand. "Hashbrowns, eggs, bacon, and toast." Liam raised his hand. "Another pancake meal." Brittany raised her hand. "And the last two things must be for you. Two biscuit and gravy's." Jack smiled handing the plates to Miley and Mark. "Thanks Jack." They all said together which made quite a bit of people stare.

They all ate than when to the mall. Brittany and Tyler went to the electronics. Liam went to the video game store. Miley and Mark went to different clothing stores.

"I think you should get a lime green or baby blue case." Brittany smiled. "I like the lime green." "I really liked that one too." Tyler said grabbing it off the rack.

"I'm gonna go to the girls section. I really need to change out of these clothes." Miley smiled and started walking away. "I'll come with you. I can give my advice." Mark followed her.

"Seriously, I can't get any of the games I picked out? Would you like to get my mothers permission. Call her." Liam said handing the clerk his phone. "Sir." "What?" Liam asked with attitude. "Your lock code." "4612"

"I really like that top. They make your eyes pop out." Mark smiled. "Yeah, I like this outfit. I'm getting it." Miley smiled. "I'll pay for it. Just leave it on, they can scan them on you." "Yeah, let's just see how much i'm worth." Miley laughed. "You're priceless." Miley just stopped laughing. "Let's go pay." Mark smiled taking Miley's hand.

"Do you like this pink purse or the blue?" Brittany asked holding out two purses. "I like the pink. Its like a Barbie pink. Its cute." Tyler smiled playing with his new ipod. "Yeah, me too. Let's go check out." Brittany took Tyler's hand and lead the way.

"Sorry, but your mom said no." The clerk said giving Liam his phone back. "Alright. Thanks man. Sorry for my attitude. Its just all the other ones let me buy these." Liam apologized and walked out.

They all met up and showed each other what they got.

"Well, me and Tyler have to go home. Mom said dinner's done." Miley said. "Its already that time?" Liam asked panicky. "yeah, we were in the mall for 2 hours and we just finished a movie. Its 5." Tyler laughed. "Damn, I gotta go too. Wanna give me a ride home Miley?" "Yeah, its on the way to my house anyway." "No its not." Tyler said confused. "it is now." Miley slapped him in the back of his head. "well bye girl. I'll text you when I get home." Miley said before leaving.

"Bye Liam. See you Monday. Or tomorrow." Miley yelled before he walked inside. "yeah, thanks for the ride." "You're welcome."

Hey, its Miley.

What's up?

Nothing, getting ready to take a shower.

Lol, sounds fun. Wish I was there?

If that's how you wanna put it ;)

Yeah. I do too. Your curves make me want you even more. ;)

Really?

Yeah, I don't know how all those guys can resist you.

Its not hard.

Don't talk about yourself like that baby doll.

Okay daddy.

Oh, kinky. Just the one I like it.

Oh really? Happens to be my favorite as well. :)

You a virgin?

Yes.

That's makes it even better ;) More pleasure.

When is it gonna happen?

I'll rent a room tonight? I'll come get you.

Sounds like a plan :) I'll walk to the end of the street.

Sounds good. See you in 30 minutes. Freshen up for me ;) I don't like it bushy.

Don't worry. Its not ;)

"Hurry and drive. I had to sneak out." Miley said quickly. "Don't worry baby doll. Its going to be great." Mark smiled.

They arrived at the hotel 15 minutes later.

"Let's get this started." Miley said before there lips connected. Mark picked her up and carried her to the bed. When they got to the bed, things got heated.

"I can't believe I went all the way with Mark. My bestfriends dad." Miley thought to herself.

A/N

*Okay, how was this chapter? Do you think Miley gets pregnant? Or gets lucky and don't get pregnant? You will find out soon. :) How are you liking it so far?

PS. Vote, Comment, & Subscribe.

XoXo, Cicely :)