Concert time! ;)

- We waited for this moment for a long time and we been talking with the collin brothers so much and learned more things about them but their was more fans to see them so we had to go and get our seats. So we went and got our seats so me and Lorie were so excited to see them omg I think Crawford had a crush on me but I'm not sure probably not maybe it's nothing.
- we waited and saw lots of people screaming that's when Brent,Eva,Chris, and Crawford came he looked at me and winked I just ignored it and just smiled. Lorie said " Do you like him?" I said " maybe idk he does seem cute". Lorie said " well I bet he likes you to you are a nice,smart, and one of the sweetest best friend I know any guy can have you!". I said " awww thanks girl loves u your the best!" She said " u welcome girl!". So after they played true or dare and many other things they went back stage so we went to see them to congratulate them!
- "hey guys you were amazing out there" they said "thanks so what's y'all names oh my name is Claudia and this my best friend Lorie" Eva came and said " nice to meet y'all my name is Eva and this is Brent". Brent said "well glad y'all enjoyed the show". "So have you meet Chris and Crawford Collins?". I said "yes I did they were amazing out there we talked to them for a awhile before the show". Brent said " that's good they are nice to hang with we have a lot of fun together". I said " that's good!" Crawford said "so you wanna go get ice cream from the mall and hang with us?" I said "sure we would love too" I said shyly. Brent said "someone has a crushhhhhh!" *while playfully annoying me* I said "no I do not I was just tired of all the excitement I been having lately". "Sure whatever you say" Brent said. Crawford looked and me with a smile and winked at me like last time but he also gave me a smirk. I blushed while I was walking towards the tour bus to go to the mall with my best friend and the rest of the group. I wished things were not so confusing I don't know what I feel for Crawford Collins but it seems we are connected but in a way I could feel my heart flutter when I see him.
- Crawford's Pov: I bumped into someone when I realized it was this cute brown hair pretty brown eyes girl that saw me she hit me hard so bad that my heart could not stop. She said " oh my bad did not see you there". ( I didn't know what she said last time but it's close to that) " it's fine so are you here to meet new people?"
She said " I am I was just about to see you aren't you... I cutt her off by saying "Crawford Collins and over there is my brother Chris Collins". That was all I could remember while I started staring at her pretty eyes she was so hot!
- We decided to go talk for awhile when it was time for us to go on stage we played truth and dare after it was over they came to congratulate us I was just so happy to see her again! After that I asked her to hang with us at the mall she said yess so when she was walking I looked at her ass she looked good so I looked at her and she saw me and I smiled,winked,and smirked at her she looked and smiled oh god does she like me?
-
-
-
Hey thanks for reading tell me what you think it's my first time doing a Crawford Collins fanfic so I hope you like it thanks for your support!!! Also please follow and comment I what you think it would mean so much have a wonderful day!!!
:)