YOU CHEATING WEASEL!

~ chapter 1~

 "Greatness, in the last analysis, is largely bravery - courage in escaping from old ideas and old standards and respectable ways of doing things."

~James Harvey Robinson~

~ Hermione's POV~

It was the last time that I was going to step onto platform nine and three- quarters. It was the last time that I would see the castle that I considered home. My mother and father's minds were never recovered and I will never see them again anyway if they did  get their memories back it wouldn't have mattered anyway because they were killed by death eaters, so now the Wesley's and harry count as my family. Finally the red steam train came to the platform with the grey smoke trailing behind as they came to a stop.

The feeling of butterflies filled my body with nervousness and sheer horror. What people would do? Would they accept me for whom I am? Especially after the war. Or would they be different and do the total opposite? It wasn't how I imagined my new life to be after the war, because as soon as I decided to 'turn a new page'. The pain of what I have seen was nothing to what I felt here.

I can still remember the Autumn sun beating down on me the same way our foes beat us just because of our blood *cough, cough Voldemort *. I was seventeen years old when I saw my father beaten to death by the death eaters. And to prove my point I saw my mother take all the torture till she died the same way as my father.

 I was ready to start this new chapter in my book really good. I left the door at half ten in the morning and apparated to the station, and the cold chilly Britain breeze made me realize how nervous I was to see what people would do when I arrived. {Dumbledore, Fred, Tonks and the rest of them are still alive, even Snape because his death was sad, I cried.}  But, now I was on my way down to the heads compartment, when I heard pain, good pain, yet again someone was having sex, and it was my job to stop them. But that was a big mistake. There on the floor was the naked bodies of Ron and Lavender, and yet they still had to see me standing in the doorway.  But after two ore minutes  I couldn't take it the betrayed tears threatened to poor down my face; and with my last Gryffindor courage I shouted " RON WE ARE THROUGH, SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH THAT SLUT!"  and before he could say anything I turned around and slammed the door on his face. If I had the choice, I would run into the heads compartment and never leave. But I couldn't do that I need to pick up the broken piece and glue it back together to make a new start for me. Even if it meant that I would never be with Ron again.

I remember the morning that Ron asked me to be his girlfriend,  how he would make himself look smart even if his hair was the worst when it was slicked back, perhaps it was his obvious self- respect that angered the ignorant. I left with the constant crying of my happiness and now I have nothing but emptiness in my eyes.

As I made my way into a new life from my old, I felt nothing but tears. The constant feeling as if I did something cold and sinister, like killed the one they love the most the same as him cheating on me. The thoughts that went through me like a lightening shock that was far from comforting. And yet with a sense of disappointment in myself to think what I thought of Ron.  

"you should never doubt yourself ever" ,"and if you take a life I would be very disappointed, for taking a life would be a coward's way out of facing people."  "Remember, remember"

The words echoed for an hour like my mind was in a never ending tunnel of pain and hurt.  I never even paid attention to what professor McGonagall was saying, I didn't even scream and shout that they put Malfoy as head boy.  I try defending myself and I all I would get is pain. Finally when her long speech had finished she got up and left me and Malfoy in the compartment.  And that's it I let the wall come down and I started to cry, I didn't even care that Malfoy was here.

"the world is full of bullies; they just can't accept the differences in life." But father why is there never any peace or friendship? That is a question that can not answer. But never turn a blind eye to what people do. That my dear I do know."

~Draco's POV~

It was the last time that I was going to step onto platform nine and three- quarters. It was the last time that I would see the castle that I considered home. My father was waiting for the dementors kiss and me and my mother was pardon as we switched sides at the last minute, which by the way was our choice not my father's. Finally the red steam train came to the platform with the grey smoke trailing behind as it came to a stop.

The feeling of butterflies filled my body with nervousness and sheer horror. What people would do? Would they accept me for whom I am? Especially after the war. Or would they be different and do the total opposite? It wasn't how I imagined my new life to be as soon as I decided to 'turn a new page'. The pain of what I have seen was nothing to what I felt here.

I can still remember the Autumn sun beating down on me the same way our foes beat us just because of our blood *cough, cough Voldemort *. I was sixteen  years old when I saw my father plan out my future, which was to become a death eater.  And to prove my point I saw my mother tortured till I said I would be a death eater.

I was ready to start this new chapter in my book really good. I left the door at half ten in the morning and apparated to the station, and the cold chilly Britain breeze made me realize how nervous I was to see what people would do when I arrived. {Dumbledore, Fred, Tonks and the rest of them are still alive, even Snape because his death was sad, I cried.} But, now I was on my way down to the heads compartment, but as I got there I was alone. Then after three minutes later McGonagall entered and another three minutes later the head girl entered... Granger.

I remember the morning that me and my mother  were finally free. Finally the feeling of emptiness left me, no more choices were made for me and my mother. No more hiding our emotions, but on that day I was in pain, meaning I felt as if my veins were on fire. After that day of pain, my mother finally explained to me that I was a veela and that I had to keep all my emotions to a minimum if I was around my mate.

As I made my way into a new life from my old, I felt nothing but tears. The constant feeling as if I did something cold and sinister, like killed the one they love the most, but at the same time I could feel nothing but depression, I had a feeling that my mate was un happy for some reason but I thought is was the best to  continue to the heads compartment and investigate later.  The thoughts  of investigating it later sent a  lightening shock through me  that was far from comforting.  

"you should never doubt yourself ever" ,"and if you take a life I would be very disappointed, for taking a life would be a coward's way out of facing people." "Remember, remember"

The words echoed for an hour like my mind was in a never ending tunnel of pain and hurt. I never even paid attention to what professor McGonagall was saying, I didn't even scream and shout that they put Granger  as head girl. I would  try defending myself and I all I would get is pain. Finally when her long speech had finished she got up and left me and Granger in the compartment. And that was it I heard crying. Granger was crying, and all I could do was comfort her.

"the world is full of bullies; they just can't accept the differences in life." But mother why is there never any peace or friendship? That is a question that can not answer. But never turn a blind eye to what people do. That my dear I do know."