II

{written: July 21st, 2016}
{published: August 17th, 2016}
{edited}

When Luke woke up, Archer wasn't next to him.

"Archer?!" Luke jumped out of bed and ran downstairs.

He stepped into the kitchen and gasped.

There was flour everywhere and Archer was standing on his little step stool, attempting to flip pancakes that were way too runny.

"Archer!" Luke yelled in disbelief.

Archer jumped and turned around.

"I make pancakes for daddy!" Archer said with a smile.

"Archer no." Luke rushed over and turned the stove off, picking Archer up and setting him on the counter.

Luke took the runny pancakes and threw them in the trash.

"What have I told you about cooking when I'm not here Archer?" Luke asks frustratedly.

"I wanted to make breakfast for Daddy and pops." Luke sighed.

"I told you, Archer. Pops isn't coming back for a while." Luke explained.

"But it has been a while." Luke ran his hands over his face.

"A long while, Archer. Now, go to the bathroom and clean yourself off." Luke placed Archer on the ground, who ran up the stairs and went to wash himself off.

Like cleaned up the mess and when he was finished, heard Archer running around screaming.

He turned and saw Archer butt naked, running with his hands in the air.

"Archer! Go get dressed!" Luke yelled at the boy.

"Noooooooo." The child yelled as he continued to run around.

Luke then began to chase after him.

"Archer come here!" Luke yelled.

Archer giggled and ran faster

Luke ran upstairs and grabbed a towel, then ran back downstairs just as Archer was passing by them.

Luke quickly wrapped the towel around Archer's small body and scooped him up.

"No!" Archer screeched as Luke carried him upstairs to get dressed.

Luke slammed Archer's bedroom door shut and threw Archer on the bed.

He picked out some shorts and a t-shirt with a t-Rex on it, also getting him a pull up.

Luke grabbed Archer, who was squirming around, and began to dress him.

"Archer sit still dammit!" Luke yelled frustratedly.

"Daddy said a bad word! Daddy said a bad word!" Archer screamed.

"Archer if you just do what I say I will go buy you a new toy before daycare." And with that, Archer plopped down and didn't move a muscle.

Like sighed in relief and finished getting his little boy dressed.

"Alright. Let's eat some toast and then we'll head out to get your toy from Target." Archer smiled and ran downstairs.

Luke sighed and stood up, walking to his room to get dressed.

He wore his usual black skinny jeans and a white button down shirt, buttoning it up to the collar.

He doesn't work anywhere special.

He just waits at the local restaurant and the staff has to look 'presentable.'

He walked downstairs and began making the toast.