Samantha linked her arm through mine faster than you could blink and quickly said, "Niall." A wide smile was plastered on her face.

"Niall? This Niall? This guy right here?" Don said after a few seconds of processing it.

"Yes, Don. This guy right here. Did you not know it? Why else would he decide to surprise me at work?" Sam laughed. Don's eyes darted between me and Sam. I started to feel like he didn't approve of me, that his sister was too good for me. Which was true. Samantha is too good for me.

"Well, finally!" Don exclaimed followed with a loud, hardy laugh. Don was excited with the recent news that he started to speak so fast it took me a moment to understand what he was saying. "Congratulations! You got my little sister to commit to you! You should know that barely happens and that you're a lucky guy!" He laughed even more.

"With that said," Don stood up and moved into the seat where Sam and I were. He put his big arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. "You better not hurt her or I will break your fucking arm." He whispered. I vigorously nodded my head, scared he would've broken something right then and there.

"Alright then! Forget dinner, let's go to a bar tonight! Celebrate my baby sister and her new boyfriend!" Don slammed his hand on the table, got up, and grabbed his jacket from the opposite seat.

"Sammy, where do you live? I want to take nap before tonight. I'm tired." He cleared his throat. Samantha threw him her keys and told him her address. "Make sure you answer when I knock on the door, alright?" She called after him as he left.

"Why didn't you say he was your brother when I first got here?" I snapped at her.

"I thought you could tell! We look alike! Most times we don't even have to say that we're siblings, people just assume." Sam was giggling.

"I couldn't tell! I had so many things running through my mind that his face didn't register to me as your face." I explained. "Why is he so big?" I asked the question that has been floating around my head for a while now.

"He's in the military." She said. I should've guessed.

"Are we really going out tonight?" I asked as I started to get out of the booth.

Sam looked at the bill, making sure it was paid for, then said, "If Don says we're going out, then we're going out."

----------

SAMS POV

"Don!" I yelled out into the living room.

"What?!" He yelled back, "I'm in the bathroom!"

"Niall is waiting outside, can you hurry up?" I yelled as I walked past the bathroom door and into my room. I grabbed my purse that was on my bed and looked at myself in the mirror once more. I was wearing blue, ripped jeans that were cuffed at the bottom, a simple black tank top, and my favorite pair of black, strappy heels.

"I'm taking a shit, Sam, I can't hurry my shit!" Don yelled. The past two hours that I have been in my apartment with him, he must have curse at least a hundred times. I rolled my eyes and ran to the bathroom door.

I placed both my fists against the door and repeatedly banged on it just to annoying him. "Hey!" He yelled, "Cut it out!" I walked away laughing.

I haven't seen my brother in almost three years. He's been busy with the military, his car, and his new girlfriend. Although, I don't think he and his girlfriend are doing so well because he said he needed to get away from her for a while.

He walked out of the bathroom with his hands still wet and flicked them at me. "Fucking prick." He laughed.

----------

Once we arrived at this bar that Don found online, he made a bee line to the bar. He came back with three tequila shots and a Coke. "Drink up!" He yelled as he placed the tray down.

"I'll be designated walker tonight so this will probably be the only thing I'll drink tonight." I lifted it up, said 'cheers,' and downed the burning liquor.

Don and Niall let out an 'ah' as they gulped every last drop. Don immediately started to laugh and Niall chuckled. I smiled at them, happy that they were getting along.

Niall left the table and went to the bar to get himself a beer. "Hey!" I raised my voice over the music. Don leaned in, "You're not going to get him drunk, right?" I asked.

Don pulled back and a wide, devious grin was playing on his lips. "Nah," he prolonged, "I'm going to get him so shitfaced." He said before running over to Niall and the bar and ordered another round of shots.

Oh, shit. I thought.

A/N:

Hey! I'm sorry for a late update, but if you saw my recent status update it tells you why!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter will be a bit intense hehe.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Have a safe weekend! And whoever starts school on Monday, don't worry you got this!

love u cuties xx