the alpha?...

There stood the hottest boy ever...He had jet black hair and dark blue eyes....I smiled and released how bad I must look quickly I wiped my eyes and tried to cover up I had been crying but of course he knew.

He glared back and snarled "Get up. My mate should not be lying on the muddy ground and by the look you are not good enough for me" I glared and dragged myself to my feet and growled "Who do you think you are? The king?" I smiled at his shock.

He cleared his throat and said clearly "I am the alpha of the shadow moon pack." I stared....the alpha? He took my hand and dragged me out of the grave yard he barely gave me time to grab my bag. He took to my house and pushed me inside and said "Mrs Nelson it seems your daughter is my mate...I know its a great honour and all......" My mum cut him off by laughing and cackling " Well your full of yourself aren't ya "

He growled " You insulted me! I am the alpha you must die" I screamed as he grabbed a dagger from his pocket and aimed it at my mums heart..."NOOOOOO,PLEASE!!!!!!!!!" I SCEECHED. He pushed me against the wall as he lunged the dagger going straight through my mums heart. She fall to the ground dead.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as he pulled me out of the house and pushed me into a black car which had only one window at the front....He said softly " Shut up or I will have to gag you" I stared it said it so calmly like he was offering me a drink....Where is he taking me...