Tailed Beasts

You know that story. Yes, that specific one that you want to throw out the window.

The one where the heroine has a motherfucking
OP AS FUCK
TAILED BEAST.

Let me get this straight.
There was the Sage of the six paths right? He split up the Ten-Tails into NINE tailed beasts. Not ten, not eleven, not ninety-nine.
Nine. Tailed. Beasts.

It's ok the first time, but now it's overkill. Please do not go saying "omg, it's the twenty-tailed demon!"

I will look at your book and judge the shit out of it because it's 2018 and nobody cares anymore.

Many people are so sick of looking at these stories, that they exit it at the first mention of a extra tailed beast.

So if you want genuinely good story, don't make the eleven-tailed moon wolf.

Please.

People dislike these stories as the main characters who possesses the extra tailed beast are normally overpowered to the point where all the other characters are irrelevant and character development is as absent as the amount of fucks I give.

People  do not like these stories as it ruins the Naruto theme of:

"I was at the bottom, but now look at me I am at the top!"

Anyways, having a overpowered character usually means that they would never struggle during a battle. People like to see the desperation of winning, the intensity, instead of a girl zapping a guy to dust with lightning, or a wolf summon swallowing a guy with one gulp. Seriously.

Naruto is not about winning with one jutsu. Naruto is not about squashing enemies like flies. Naruto is about the struggle and hard work a person has to do to get to the top, not to mention all the emotional injuries to come.

I know, I'm most likely offending most people out there but this is the hard, cold truth. A possible tip for a tailed beast story is to make the storyline work coherently wit it.

Rant over!

A/N sorry guys I probably sounded like your typical dramatic wattpadian XD. Please vote and comment for more rants! :D